This 2.8 Ford Deserves its own thread.

Sledpuller

Comp Diesel Sponsor
There is a rumor I have been a Ford hater for years, no idea where that comes from.

However, after watching Bruce Balish win the 2.8 class at Numidia East Coast nats,with a PSD, I decided he needed a pat on the back.

Bruce does the best he can with what hes got, and never complains about the competition. Nice Job Bruce.:Cheer:

He has worked hard for a long time. Very deserving of the win. Very few competitors willing to help and give useful information as he always has.

That was a VERY strong running Ford, I will burn a video for it when I get a chance but for now here is the whole class.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqZ5Tou99og[/MEDIA]

how many 2.8 trucks was there? and not 2.6 bump ups?

good run for Bruce! glad to see it running better!

Compare the results look for double names, I thought that was obvious, guess not eh JOE?!!!:shake::lolly::hehe:
The 2.8 guys should thank Bruce for not letting a 2.6 win the class like last year.

Compare the results look for double names, I thought that was obvious, guess not eh JOE?!!!:shake::lolly::hehe:
The 2.8 guys should thank Bruce for not letting a 2.6 win the class like last year.

Bruce and the guys from Mass diesel have showed up to our pulls a few times over the years. None of them ever complained (even though they could have) and Bruce has always represented the Ford well. Kudos to him and his crew.

I felt bad for them this past weekend at the clusterfu$# in NH, but they did not ***** once (and there were plenty of opportunities to).

I noticed it right away, just mentioned it to the others to see if they would look and see 70% of the class was 2.6 trucks

Back