Just wanted to say thank you

cummins.powered

I just wanted to comment and say thank you for this site and to a lot of the people on it. Building a 3.0 truck has been a new adventure for me and the people on this site are extremely friendly and helpful, I’ve asked a million questions looking for help and advice and you all do the best you can to help a guy out. I’ve Probably even drove some of you crazy with pms Lol. Looking forward to getting out pulling as soon as the truck is done and Covid restrictions allow for it. Who knows maybe one day I can make it out to your neck of the woods and pull with you guys and buy you a beer to return the favor. So thanks again and happy holidays

Cody

Thats what i always liked about this site is asking questions most are always willing to help. What state you located in?

I’m in Utah, pulling isn’t as big around here as it is in other parts. But it seems to be growing and more people are building 3.0 trucks. Hopefully it will continue to progress

I’m in Utah as well and have a 3.6/ss truck if you any questions or need any help let me know.

Back