Pulling season

If anyone watched or attended the SS pull this past weekend in Burlington PA you saw it was a huge turn out. Over 450 hooks. Pulling for almost 8 hrs.. there having anouther there in a few weeks I guess also.

Rsieck- we at MVPPL are not doing a points membership this year. When and if we are able to get a hook off itll be payputs for that night. As far as sponsorships go for us as a club, we talked to a few, any that wanted to or could return this year are getting next year for half or less with same or better promotions from our end of it..

Any vids on youtube?

Squizz- not sure on you tube. But some videos on the smoke n speed website. Can try to search them on you tube.

Well, one good thing, currently in the talks to reschedule 3-4 pulls this year. Some places we've never been to either. Our numbers will be really good I think.

But like many others have said, our sponsorship dollars will be way short.

Jeff, what did BSTP decide to do about memberships? They rolling them over or refunding? I know you guys just bought that LED sign trailer, so I know you have bills to pay as a club. Just curious how they're handling that after canceling the season.

Well, one good thing, currently in the talks to reschedule 3-4 pulls this year. Some places we've never been to either. Our numbers will be really good I think.

But like many others have said, our sponsorship dollars will be way short.

Jeff, what did BSTP decide to do about memberships? They rolling them over or refunding? I know you guys just bought that LED sign trailer, so I know you have bills to pay as a club. Just curious how they're handling that after canceling the season.

The memberships are being rolled over for next year. Unless people ask for the money back. And i forgot about the new sign trailer but from last meeting mad it sound like the club will be fine and the bank is working with them on anything if needed. Should see about renting it for some pulls

We're starting to get some pulls going out Northeast. Smoke and speeds been pulling in PA, MVPPL in NY has a pull July 10th.
Fingers crossed we get to keep rolling

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

MVPPL here in Central NY just got shut down by our ass-hole governor.. Can't have spectstors or "daily members" we tried every avenue we could think of. The other race tracks and drag straps are being shut down as well. Most every fsir has canceled. Yet this Friday when "stage 4" opens here. All mall's will be available to open back up... very frustrating when out door motor sports are shut down, but can congregate inside buildings in cities.. # Cuomohastogo

Back