Where the fuck is CrazyCowboy Josh?

You know, R.D., if you had face space you'd see all of these people dang near every day, right? ;)

Fuck Facebook. :bang

I will never contribute to that bullshit censoring operation.

Fact check that.

On another note how are ya doin? How's tha fam? And the coon?

On another note how are ya doin? How's tha fam? And the coon?

Doing well. Dumped the girl at the school at 4am today to go livestock judging, momma and I are workin' and little man is still asleep. He's got the best gig in town today. The coon has been gone for a while. Unlike the original coon Sophie, Chloe turn savagely mean and had to be dealt with. All she wanted to do was kill everyone in the house and I was done feeding then bleeding. We got a cat. We will try another coon probably after the kids leave and we are both bored to death staring at each other.

Damn..... sorry to hear bout the coon

It was sad and hard to do, but had to be done. This was the last bite I got and I was not going to have this be one of my kids. Not sure how deep them two holes are but I know how long her canine teeth were so basically to the bone.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Chloe Bite.jpg
    Chloe Bite.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 0
You sure she just wasn't mis-understood? LOL I don't blame ya, gotta keep the kids safe as much as you can. Besides the daughters Husky is way more cuter...LOL

You sure she just wasn't mis-understood? LOL I don't blame ya, gotta keep the kids safe as much as you can. Besides the daughters Husky is way more cuter...LOL

I mean, she was great for three years. Kids played with her all the time. She was spayed and everything. Turned psycho.

Siberian is gone now as well. We jumped ship and went Malamute this time. Stubborn like a Siberian, but not as conniving and destructive.

Dani. She's 6 months old.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    458.8 KB · Views: 0
Good lookin' doggo! We still got our 2...The male did not get the memo on how to be a Husky...he is the most chill dog we've had. Although he does get derpy...If you've ever seen the 2nd Santa Claus Movie with Tim Allen, Chet the reindeer, that sums up Thatcher a Male husky...LOL

I mean, she was great for three years. Kids played with her all the time. She was spayed and everything. Turned psycho.

Siberian is gone now as well. We jumped ship and went Malamute this time. Stubborn like a Siberian, but not as conniving and destructive.

Dani. She's 6 months old.

attachment.php

Sounds just like my ex girlfriend, same time frame and everything lmao

Back