6.7 auto tranny advice?

SeeYaLater5.9

Farmer of the year!!
My buddy just picked up a new to him 6.7 and hes currently running H&S tunes on a bullydog box, anywho...

Stock tranny/TC doesn't really like the hotter tunes. Doesn't seem to slip but the TC just doesn't lock in like I feel it needs to. Truck will be screaming but doesn't seem to move anywhere fast. Now if you roll into it and keep it locked ***** is salty.

He's lookin to go with a "built" tranny or upgrade some internals. Plans for the truck are eventually a set of II's twins and maybe a mild injector/nozzle upgrade. He does run it pretty hard. All the time. So I'm askin you guys for the right direction to point him in or a list of hard parts to check into.

Thanks

I don't think I would tell the world you're buddy is putting H&S tunes on his BD. Not saying he's the only one, but companys frown upon that stuff.

The Suncoast m3ga68 is currently holding 1000+ on My daily driver. Even though i am running a lockup tcm tune it still will not lock from a dig, only after the 32mph mark and then its golden. The current tranny build is awesome and will take a beating but its just not going to be a winner on the track unless someone can figure a way to eliminate the TCM and drive this thing stand alone. If your not a person that is looking for the fastest time at the track this tranny will no doubt do the job.

The Suncoast m3ga68 is currently holding 1000+ on My daily driver. Even though i am running a lockup tcm tune it still will not lock from a dig, only after the 32mph mark and then its golden. The current tranny build is awesome and will take a beating but its just not going to be a winner on the track unless someone can figure a way to eliminate the TCM and drive this thing stand alone. If your not a person that is looking for the fastest time at the track this tranny will no doubt do the job.

Does SC offer a TCM tune for mild built trucks?

Back