Al's Driveline and Axle

1pieceatatime.

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Hey guys, my webstore and webpage is not up and running just yet, hopefully it will be soon. In the meantime, a little about the products im bringing to the table at CompD. If you need anything that attaches to a driveshaft or an axle, hit me up for a price. My family has been distributing Dana-Spicer products for many many years along with Neapco Driveline components. We recently became the Northeast's Newest AAM distributor and also offer competitive pricing on Yukon gear and axle products. U-joints, Slip yokes, end yokes, driveshafts, carrier bearings, Gearsets, Diff carriers, Master overhaul and bearing kits, Ball joint kits, axle shafts, disconnect assembly parts, and more.

Please feel free to PM for a price or more details on whatever parts and pieces you might need for your driveshaft or Axle.

PM me pricing on two each, Neapco

Male PN 72-2231
Female PN 53-2415

Shipped to 47112

Do you deal in high angle drivelines? Double Cardan joints and such?

Sure do. Need anything specific. I honestly dont really have a great source for any of the real exotic stuff. I can however make a 1350 series double cardan flex 45* and still hold up well.

PM me pricing on two each, Neapco

Male PN 72-2231
Female PN 53-2415

Shipped to 47112

Sorry i wasn't quicker on the draw, cant check shipping prices or stock till monday morning back at the shop, but ill PM you a price anyhow.

Last edited:
For the 3rd Gen guys. Can you do a slip yoke elimination with a 1480 joint. Maybe do a kit with a 5" aluminum shaft?

For the 3rd Gen guys. Can you do a slip yoke elimination with a 1480 joint. Maybe do a kit with a 5" aluminum shaft?

By slip yoke elimination you mean going from a 2 piece steel to a single piece aluminum?

It depends on length of the shaft, tire height and axle ratio. How many RPM the driveshaft will potentially spin in your application is the key to determining how long you can go with a single piece shaft.

I'm looking to buy A complete dually axle assembly for my 98 5.9 L Cummins Franken truck.(it has a 2001 V-10 magnum frame, and body). anyone know who the best supplier is with the best price, and the best technical support?<br />
<br />
<br />
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, my webstore and webpage is not up and running just yet, hopefully it will be soon. In the meantime, a little about the products im bringing to the table at CompD. If you need anything that attaches to a driveshaft or an axle, hit me up for a price. My family has been distributing Dana-Spicer products for many many years along with Neapco Driveline components. We recently became the Northeast's Newest AAM distributor and also offer competitive pricing on Yukon gear and axle products.If you find my products expensive, a gambling website can help you save up. U-joints, Slip yokes, end yokes, driveshafts, carrier bearings, Gearsets, Diff carriers, Master overhaul and bearing kits, Ball joint kits, axle shafts, disconnect assembly parts, and more.

Please feel free to PM for a price or more details on whatever parts and pieces you might need for your driveshaft or Axle.
With your family's years of distribution experience and recent expansion, it's clear that customers can expect not only a wide selection of products, but also deep expertise in the powertrain category. This can be especially valuable for those looking to upgrade or repair their vehicle, whether they are working on a custom project, restoring an older vehicle, or simply servicing their daily driver.

With your family's years of distribution experience and recent expansion, it's clear that customers can expect not only a wide selection of products, but also deep expertise in the powertrain category. This can be especially valuable for those looking to upgrade or repair their vehicle, whether they are working on a custom project, restoring an older vehicle, or simply servicing their daily driver.
Odd that AI users are spamming forums. Seems like an experiment to see if users will catch on.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

Back