new diesel?

dieselgas-03

Equipment repair tech
ok I have a idea and i know this is gonna sound like i am outa my mind or maybe i actually have a briliant idea for once but if they are puttin less sulfer into the new diesel aka goin from 500ppm to 15ppm and doing this is bad for the older engines and most likly not the best for the new motors that are diesinged for the fuel and we are gettin less fuel milage from it is it posibill to add a small amount of sulfer and dilute it into the fuel i know it would definaly take lab work to do it and there is a law against selling it but as long as it is under the 500ppm for motors older than 06 that do not have to meet the 07 emisions it isnt against any laws that i know of it makes some sense to me but it will take a litle bit to figure it out and how much to add then some one that has a older motor that they are willing to take a chance on too see if it will work or not any feed back on this would be greatly apreciated thank you from all who have any sugetions on this

The sulfer actually does nothing to increase the lubricity properties of the fuel.

What happens is that during the process that they use to remove the sulfer from the fuel ALSO removes many of the lubricating properties of the fuel.

Low sulfer in itself does not make a difference in the engine except in emissions. It is everything else that is removed as they take out the sulfer.

You would be much better off using any of the major additives. Power Service, RBP, etc.

Back