Mods please make this my avatar thread.

Ya I figured yall would be busy... Hows it run?

Runs good. Just baby'in it right now with fresh junk. Seems to light quicker from as little as I've been on it. Less smoke too....but we'll see once my foot gets heavier and I can actually get some numbers.

For the love of God, can someone make the avatar uploader auto size?

That's funny stuff right there. Spewed half my ham sandwich all over my laptop. Now I start laughing again every time I think about it. Thanks for the indigestion.......

Where's the "SPEW" smiley?

Scott

Thanks to Roachie, the Resize website did the trick.

Probably won't keep this avatar too long, kinda depressing.

Bob

I used Photobucket and was set to 100x75 and it was too large, 75x75 made ​​and it worked fine
Sp 03 2500.6 ram, 2WD, Super B Special, 90HP Nozzles Mafia, South Bend, dd3600, Air Dog 165, Smarty SSR, vengeful CP3, AFE bladderunner, admission form of the GDP, banks cai, Autometer factory race cars, Boost, Pyro gauges, and fuel distribution

:1tooth:

Which do you guys like?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:eek:

Attachments

• foc - Copy.jpg
    foc - Copy.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 180.jpg
    180.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 0
    7.3 KB · Views: 0
Tactical...I'd be glad to try to help ya get an avatar sized to fit...if I can do it.

However, note to self, don't openly ask for avatars....especially in this thread. You'll get the gheyest, rainbowie, unicorn meat picture the mods can find. :D

(just a hint for future reference)

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=mog&hl=en&gl=us&client=safari&tab=wi&q=obama%20unicorn%20rainbow&sa=N&biw=320&bih=416"]obama unicorn rainbow - Google Search[/ame]

I submit this for tactical redneckerus.

images

:hehe:

Edit: my freakin' sides hurt from laughing too hard. :hehe: :hehe: Jebus... :hehe: :hehe:

Back