dt466 injectors in 12 valve

2005duramax

I have a set of dt466 triple feeds for my puller and I never received an alignment tool to set them in the head since there is no button on body. I had an old set of ih ones in my truck before and I sold them along with the tool any one able to point me or have a picture to get me in the right direction? I put the return lines at a angle going towards firewall pointing towards head studs and it runs good but found a picture of my old ones and there pointing the other way towards a head stud any help would be great.

I have a set of dt466 triple feeds for my puller and I never received an alignment tool to set them in the head since there is no button on body. I had an old set of ih ones in my truck before and I sold them along with the tool any one able to point me or have a picture to get me in the right direction? I put the return lines at a angle going towards firewall pointing towards head studs and it runs good but found a picture of my old ones and there pointing the other way towards a head stud any help would be great.

Send me a PM, if you can provide me measurements I can make an alignment tool for you.

Back