Flexalite Electric fans

I'm just installing a Horton elect.clutch with a 10 blade plastic fan this will move almost 2x the air over a stock fan, elect.draw is just a few amps turns on at 195 pulls it down to 165 or I can manually turn it on, there used on OTR trucks.

I'm just installing a Horton elect.clutch with a 10 blade plastic fan this will move almost 2x the air over a stock fan, elect.draw is just a few amps turns on at 195 pulls it down to 165 or I can manually turn it on, there used on OTR trucks.

you have a web site for that? i would like on for my truck

Last time I checked, Horton quit making them for our trucks because they were $600 a pop and nobody was buying them.

My set were Derale, I highly dont recommend them. Mine were wired direct so i turned them on manually.

My spals are a whole nother animal, they have a computer and all kinds of electronic crap to drivem. hopefully they are alot better!

fans

wish i knew that i could've saved you a few bucks by getting it dropped shipped under the local shops name.

I have run them on my gas motor for over 2 years now...not one single complaint.

I can see how they dont make them anywhere near as large as what the stock diesel fan can do though...thats a huge unit.

I have run them on my gas motor for over 2 years now...not one single complaint.

I can see how they dont make them anywhere near as large as what the stock diesel fan can do though...thats a huge unit.

I also run them on a couple of my gassers... love em!
If your looking for a possible electric that will move a TON of air, look into the fans that some pusher motorhomes use on the side mounted radiators. Never used one for anything else, but my old coach had a monster on it.

Back