Ideas for a 2.5 turbo

Crossbrand

I am thinking of running a few pulls this year and need ideas for a charger. I use truck as daily driver and pulling gooseneck on the farm mainly. I am not expecting to be in the top 3 at each event I just wanna have fun! Also will have the truck retuned and add a stroker pump! Truck is 07 with 5.9. Thanks in advance

I am thinking of running a few pulls this year and need ideas for a charger. I use truck as daily driver and pulling gooseneck on the farm mainly. I am not expecting to be in the top 3 at each event I just wanna have fun! Also will have the truck retuned and add a stroker pump! Truck is 07 with 5.9. Thanks in advance

search around on here a bit, there are plenty of vendors selling reputable chargers. with a good tuner an s400 wont be an issue on the street or towing. talk to JEB, stainless, FI, exc.....

If you want to actually compete and have durability, leave the small frame chargers alone and get yourself a S400 based job from a site sponsor.

Need a charger to fit these 2.5 rules

and must maintain this diameter both in front of and behind the MWE groove. T6 exhaust housings are prohibited. Adaptor plates and pedestals may be used. First time and random quick checks will be checked with a 2.55 plug. Compressor wheel is limited to a maximum 99mm exducer. An un-modified, factory style compressor cover must be use (i.e-No Race covers).The MWE groove must remain in the factory location and can be no larger than 0.200” at any point. Bushing of the inducer bore is prohibited. No stepped covers or stepped wheels. Wheel must protrude into the inducer bore and contour back into the exducer area of the compressor cover. 6.4L Power Stroke engines may utilize the factory compound turbo configuration in OEM stock form only(2.6" atmosphere inducer. If at any time the quick plug check is found illegal, or under protest, the compressor cover can be removed to measure the compressor wheel dimensions. The puller or crew member will be responsible for removing the compressor cover

I would check out the s464/83/.90 or 1.00 exhaust housing. Mine spools pretty nice with 100hp injectors, tuning and an auto. How much weight do you normally pull.

your answers have already been posted, unless you are expecting one to magically appear in your lap. make a few phone calls to the suggested companies.

Back