210Hp 847 P7100

NCOVEY

More projects than brains
Has anyone had any experience with a 210Hp 847 P7100? I have searched the internet, and here for info on this pump, but can't come up with anything I don't already know. It is a 210Hp pump from a medium duty application(like a school bus), uses 11.5* timing stock, and has 99mm3 fuel rate. What I am wondering is, how will this pump do with a little bit of plate and afc adjustment, on a Dodge 5.9L. I know I will have to fix the holes for the throttle linkage. Basically, is it usable, going to make any power at all, or is it just a turd pump to use for a core?

solocomolauna0uo.gif

i imagine it will be greatly similar to a 215 pump, i have one as well. how do you plan to fix the throttle linkage holes?

I did 600hp at Lloyds last year with out tuning and a small shot of gas, sent it out to my uncle for 5k gsk and 19mm rack. It will do over 500cc but has notched plungers like the 215. going to spend some time on the dyno tuning when the new motor goes in.

wow, no kidding? damn, my numbers numbers should rock then, i've got 191's and 4k's in mine

12mm 7000 series pump, correct flange and rotation, dont see why it wouldnt work.

Thanks. I guess I need to rephrase what I am asking. Is the cam, going to be close to a 215 pump? Is it going to be capable of decent fueling with out putting it on a bench, or is it waste of time to put on the truck without having built and tuned?

Mo smoke, did you do anything other than say a plate, and/or delivery valves?

mine runs AWESOME, i haven't done any tuning on it at all and it fuels WAY harder than my 215 did. not sure why it would though. it wont be a waste of your time

No I have not and when my local shop put it on the bench they turned it down to 500cc and it stalled their normal bench and had to go to the big boy

PES6P120A120RS7287

Probably just use some plugs drilled and tapped for the dodge bracket.

Went to the hardware store and gota metric bolt, cut it up and made slugs and tapped them to 1/4-20 (that is what I had at the time)

Went to the hardware store and gota metric bolt, cut it up and made slugs and tapped them to 1/4-20 (that is what I had at the time)

Thanks, I have already started on the same thing, except I am using the factory 8mmx1.25 bolts.

What plate and DVs did you go with on your pump?

Thanks. Did you use the base timing for the dodge or the motor the pump came from. If my thinking is correct, you would want to use the base timing for the motor the 210 pump came from, correct? Then adjust from there.

Back