Wtf&nadm

"WTF" is what the event is called (Wapak Tug Fest).. I don't think he meant "WTF" as in "What The F*ck".

Yeah, I got that. Lets call it 'clever', usage of initialism in the title makes it easy to apply the more commonly known variation of WTF, wouldn't you agree? He was either being cleverly negative, or ignorantly aloof. Take your pick. Personally, I don't believe he's that stupid.

I'm not going to debate every nuance of Phil in this thread. His motives are not that hard to see. I like Phil, but he's stirring a pot that others have already boiled. He isn't the only one. As a freelance photographer who lives in Florida, I don't see where politics regarding an event in Ohio for a sport he doesn't compete is even on his radar, let alone a matter that he should be perpetuating with negativity towards NADM. If he's hanging with friends, and going to shoot trucks at the event, does it matter who runs it or why?

My point stands: If you have competed with or sponsored NADM and have a beef, fine. If you haven't and are just here on a bandwagon tour playing internet cage fighter, GTFO. Period.

Last edited:
the op's title is creative and the content invites debate, his involvment in diesel competition isn't in question, just perhaps from a different angle than most, it seems like a valid question from a member, Gene responded seriously.

The title is not meant to be "creative" at all. WTF is a well known acronym for the Wapak Tug Fest, its on their shirts, their website, and most everything else associated with them. Just some clarification from an Ohio boy that actually knows whats going on.

Back