12v in 05 superduty

2wpuller

letting the smoke fly
another 6.0 goes by by 2005 F250 superduty the 12v Cum, and trany,transfercase, are out of a 97 Dodge.
TRUCK_012.jpg
[/IMG]
TRUCK_020.jpg

TRUCK_009.jpg

TRUCK_021.jpg

MCS Midwest Performance Diesel is doing the swap and I ,m making the twin setup and doing all the polishing.
Dale

Quick, get the Chrome (...don't get you home) 6.0 Powerjoke badge off the truck!

So are you putting the 6.0 in the '97 Dodge? Haha

The turbos are Top Silverbullit from Industrial Injection came polished the botom one the Big brother I did all the polishing on the motor,and the fabrcation on the twins.:ft:
Bank IC,
Shied street Puller cam,Valve springs,titanium retainers,
Injecters HMR 5 hole 13.5 thousands dia.,
TST #4 plate,
TST DV 13mm,
Fluid Damp,
Nitrous Xpres 2 stage*nx*
HMR fire ringed block and head work don by [MCS]
Snow water and Meth.Injections stage 2 and 3 systems
Mara Dyne fans and custom shroud
DTT billit flex plate
DTT trip.disk tc,
DTT trany built by MCS diesel[DTT dealer and builder]
Maine bearing girdle
FASS 150-180-110 45psi,
14mm head studs HMR.
Frame mounts made at MCS used the motor mounts from the 97.
O did I mention I did the polish work
Dale

NPloysa said:
Quick, get the Chrome (...don't get you home) 6.0 Powerjoke badge off the truck!

So are you putting the 6.0 in the '97 Dodge? Haha
In the bed of the Dodge to go to the scrap yard.wasn,t much left of the truck.

Dale
TRUCK_012.jpg

P1000579.JPG

Sorry the bottom pic is my set of twins on my old ford got a little quick with the mouse.
Dale

2wpuller said:
I know you do. Did you enjoy you vacation.
Dale

Dale,
If i had to go back to Texas to get a Kidney taken out it would be a great Vacation! haha.....It was nice being home again and to do some off roading.....

DrSpeed said:
Soo....where did the power steering pump go?

On First and second gen engines the PS pump is mounted behind the vaccum pump, off the accesory drive, beneath the injector pump. see pic.

TRUCK_012.jpg

unbroken...you know you want too...come on over to the dark side. dont think i didnt think real hard about a shortbed 05 psd QC harley edition with a 700hp 12v...if i wasnt buying a house lord only knows.:bow:

Back