Get your truck in a NATIONAL MAGAZINE!

COTTS4x4 said:
JD - I just was looking through my Diesel Power mag that came today and there you are again. I'm lovin' the 7" stacks with the 22.5's. Pure badass.

Well thank you, I was misquoted a little bit but whatever, the truck actually looks different now and has alot more work being done to it.

don't worry about cover I have a access cover I payed 400 for and I am going to cut into it.
I am making a sheet metal color to match my truck, but I am making it to go across the bed from one side to the other and seal off at the bottom and side, from what is left of the bed once stacks are in.
Then two pieces will branch off and go to the front of the bed to form a box shape in the corner of the bed where the stack is then I am having my cover hemd and stitched so it won't fray or tear, and putting snaps on the flaps that fold down and snap to the sheet metal so once stacks are in the bed the bed is still sealed off from the weather and nothing can slide foward and hit the pipe when I have it in the bed such as luggage ect and won't get wet.

I Need This Stack System

I currently need this for many reasons. 1st. would have to be, I backed my truck into a guardrail and pushed my exaust up to my bed. It rattled so bad, and would not go back to its original position, I just cut it off.So now i have a straight pipe just under my cab, sounds great lol....2nd reason would have to be, I've got 3 Damn Kids that suck my truck fund dry. 3rd. would be in the same catagory with kids. My oldest is addicted to motocross and its worse than Crack and more expensive. 4th. Would have to involve the Wife. She never wants me to spend money on my truck. She wants me to do home improvments and crap like that. Tim can relate to that,cant you Tim....So pick my truck and make my life a little easier. I also want to one up my brother-in-law. I would be the envy of my town. All the convertibles will LOVE ME.....Good luck to everybody! :st:

Attachments

• DSC00407.JPG
    DSC00407.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 21
well i will withdraw my name as i am sure someone will say there is a conflict of intrest.

mike

Attachments

• photo-90.jpg
    photo-90.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Wonder if they got any ladders in there shop ???? hahahaha. they pay for truckin they can do it on my truck

i sure would like to have a set of those mitre cut 5 or 6" on my truck. but that's a bit of a drive + having to pay for the stacks.
mikey your truck would look sick with those!

How about a custom setup to run them like old vett side pipes. I'd do that in 2 seconds and find some matching black crome tub side steps to boot. Notradistional stacks on my truck. Sorry just don't work for me.

...I've always wanted stacks, so I could look as spectacular as Darren & Jeff going down the track...but mines a daily driver .... I've been afraid my local friends would call me a RedNeck. ...Well, this may be a shock to all that know me, but I have recently been informed that I may actually BE a 'Neck! :what:
so what the heck...I'd love to see my favorite toy in a magazine anyway!

I make it to most of the major events, & I can be at Jeff's on very short notice. (always looking for an excuse!)

94 Ram 2500 2x4 Garmonized ;-)
12.40 @110mph
ALL DIESEL FUEL! original HX35 turbo! 25mpg!
makes LOTS of smoke... & it's even PS2 Viper Silver (Silver-line...get it ;-)
Might even get me to put on some of those cool "Silverline" stickers.

http://dieselperformancemotorsports.com/media/Matt&PhilFTRL51306.wmv
12.50 @ 109 Vid

Attachments

• myhotrod1.JPG
    myhotrod1.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 37
  • sm.jpg
    sm.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
If I wasnt In Iraq I would Enter To win. How far is it from Savannah Ga to there? Darn you Al Qaeda, You are impeding the Progress of my Truck!!!!

im from savannah also, actually in school about 50 miles east. garmons is about 200 miles from savannah...

Wonder What they would look like on my Wifes Truck??

valstruck1.jpg

what do i need to do to enter .they will look great with the new black rims i have ordered?

crap i have no idea how to put a picture of my truck on the web,but driving to garmons shop is not a problem....

W1cked that is a bad truck....I would keep it as is...clean...You need to come to Moroso on the 18 Of February for Pinks.

Back