Searching for a 2nd Gen 12v Cummins

The Mongoose

I've been looking for a while now for a 2nd Gen 12v Cummins. My budget is around $10,000. Does that price range sound okay? I'd love to find one that has a nice lift to it with some aftermarket wheels and tires and a good body (none to minimal rust). I've been looking mostly on CL. Are there any other good places to look?

Not a lot of clean rust free 12 valves available. Mine may soon be, but it is a dually 2wd stick. 100 percent rust free.

Thanks. Most of the ones I've found are not in very good shape, but they still want a king's ransom for them. I've also been looking for a nice Fummins. I love the way the Fords look, but want a Cummins powering it. A guy I went to school with has a OBS Ford with a 12v Cummins. It's a 4 door, long bed and it's in great shape. Nice lift, wheel and tire package, and a fresh paint job. I'd love to have it.

if ur in miami u can get one for 4500 stock as f***!!!! i would deliver to u if you send me the money lol but you have to take a look at it first as you know no rust issues here unless u live on the beach

I have a co-worker thinking of selling his 05 Ford F250 4X4 Crew Cab Auto Shortie with a 97 12V Cummins. He bought it with a siezed 6.0 Powerstroke. The Cummins is stock except 3k gov springs and heavier valve springs. Truck is two tone white on gray. Everything works as it should. 250k on body and same with motor. Original DFW, TX truck very nice. He is firm at $12,000. I almost bought it, but I wanted to stay closer to $8k and ended up buying a 2wd 12V Cummins.

Back