12v to 6.0/6.4 ZF6 Adapter - Wildhorse steel

Strokersace

I have a brand new Wildhorse steel adapter I’m got going to end up using. Should work for a 24v as well.

I bought this from odieud on here almost a year ago and have never taking it out of the packaging. Wanting what I paid for it.

$550 shipped

Why the sudden change of heart?

Because it’s getting a fully built 6.0 psd instead.

I wanted to stay as mechanical as possible with the 12v and a manual trans. But I happened upon a deal several weeks ago that I couldn’t pass up: 05 Excursion that a guy local had put a lot of money into and had a semi-built engine (everything except connecting rods). Keeps breaking rocker arms and he’s done messing with it. Got the whole thing for about 1/2 what the used engine parts would cost. Already sold the excursion as a roller and kept the engine and extra parts, which I now have zero money into. Engine will get tore down to figure out issue and I’ll rebuild it.

It won’t be as mechanical, but it’ll be all Ford now. Plus the fact that it’ll save me thousands of $$$ over making the 12v into what I wanted it to be.

Because it’s getting a fully built 6.0 psd instead.

I wanted to stay as mechanical as possible with the 12v and a manual trans. But I happened upon a deal several weeks ago that I couldn’t pass up: 05 Excursion that a guy local had put a lot of money into and had a semi-built engine (everything except connecting rods). Keeps breaking rocker arms and he’s done messing with it. Got the whole thing for about 1/2 what the used engine parts would cost. Already sold the excursion as a roller and kept the engine and extra parts, which I now have zero money into. Engine will get tore down to figure out issue and I’ll rebuild it.

It won’t be as mechanical, but it’ll be all Ford now. Plus the fact that it’ll save me thousands of $$$ over making the 12v into what I wanted it to be.
I guess that makes sense. Glws

Pictures finally!

21359e5bb6f4a2604676b6cd0c33ebb7.jpg

34284586e50869f486af78177d65cf48.jpg

9bfdd9a0b6f88671c418912b6bb05f2f.jpg

Had a few pm me and one even ask for PayPal info. But to date, it’s still available. REALLY needs a new home! Need to get to tearing into my 6.0 project.

When you get started on the 51, get a build thread going! Would love to see it.

GLWS

Thanks man. You bet I’ll be starting a thread on it. I have nearly everything except the electrical components to make the 6.0 run as a stand alone. Just have to get a few other big projects finished before I can start on it. My goal is this winter.

Back