hrvp finally dead pedaled

no..but my scanner has a recording graph im gonna hook up asnd take it for a drive..i order the tmbo app anyways..its 16 yrs old got 250k on it so 165 is fair enough

so I was hauling the tractor this weekend. 120 mi there with no issues. did the tractor work and about 10 mi ino the trip home it acted like it was dead pedaling again ..if I pushed the throttle it would go so I took the backroads and made it home..set the check engine light and the scanner says low apps sensor voltage. I just bought the timbo apps so I put it on..easy install..set it self up...

drove it 150 I or so sunday and it was fine...see how it goes...this thing just ownt go away..i think maybe the apps sensor was telling it the parmaters weren't right and then it would cause it to code..idk...

well the new timbo apps is on..so far so good. done a few hundred towing and it seems t run smoother actually. idk tho...maybe I just want it to....

if it quits again ill be on the hunt for another ecm again..for now...I got my fingers crossed its all good!

Reading this thread reminded me of why I had to get rid of my 24v. I loved the truck, but I was so sick of gremlins. I had nearly every VP known to man and had the best luck from an SO pump from Scheid.

Back