Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > Garmon Diesel
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Garmon Diesel Ask Jeff Garmon

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 11:49 AM   #41
Big Swole

Name: Big Swole
Title: MegaInterceptor
Member`s Gallery
Well it was just about to be proven yet again on CF with pics from another one.. And suspiciously CF just pulled the whole thread!!

Isn't that very interesting!!

Old 08-19-2011, 11:56 AM   #42
BFD99

Name: BFD99
Title: The Stig
Member`s Gallery
Probably didn't like all the attacks and such in the thread, i'm surprised it was up as long as it was.

Old 08-19-2011, 12:13 PM   #43
SLVRBullet

Name: SLVRBullet
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
isnt it something that in this day & age people cant express there experiances/opinions whether right or wrong on an open forum. Everybody has to play nice or it all gets taken away.

I have a pretty good idea who was getting set to post up pics.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmikeismad
Aftermarket boobs are definitely performance parts. They make you finish faster.

Old 08-19-2011, 12:15 PM   #44
SLVRBullet

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFD99 View Post
Probably didn't like all the attacks and such in the thread, i'm surprised it was up as long as it was.
funny thing is the first 9-10 pages there were alot of attacks but after that it seemed to settle down & be in control.

Quote:
Aftermarket boobs are definitely performance parts. They make you finish faster.

Old 08-19-2011, 12:16 PM   #45
Signature600

Name: Signature600
Title: THA MAN!
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVRBullet View Post
isnt it something that in this day & age people cant express there experiances/opinions whether right or wrong on an open forum. Everybody has to play nice or it all gets taken away.

Well, you kinda have to play by the rules that the OWNERS of the forums you use put out for you to follow....

Chris

THANKS TO:
Tim Barber @ TRE Diesel
Jeff Mumau @ Mumau Diesel Service
Rip @ Source Automotive
Don Thuren @ ThurenFab Suspension
Columbus Diesel Supply

Old 08-19-2011, 12:20 PM   #46
SLVRBullet

Member`s Gallery
i could be wrong but wasn`t there on ongoing thread between to fuel pump companies that was similar in nature to the current dispute that seemed to go on for quite some time. ????

Quote:

Old 08-19-2011, 12:21 PM   #47
mathews8pt

Name: mathews8pt
Member`s Gallery
Quote:

It does suck. I like to see facts and then make my own judgements but published facts/specs are rare is the diesel world.

Old 08-19-2011, 12:22 PM   #48
Signature600

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
i could be wrong but wasn`t there on ongoing thread between to fuel pump companies that was similar in nature to the current dispute that seemed to go on for quite some time. ????
Which companies....I can't remember anything around here....but I can't remember a lot!!

Chris

THANKS TO:
Tim Barber @ TRE Diesel
Rip @ Source Automotive
Columbus Diesel Supply

Old 08-19-2011, 12:23 PM   #49
SLVRBullet

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Signature600 View Post
Well, you kinda have to play by the rules that the OWNERS of the forums you use put out for you to follow....

Chris
yeah i suppose your correct.... just makes it tough for Joe Consumer at this point to base any kind of future purchase he or she may have made with either of the companies involved.

Now both parties will probably suffer as some may choose to stay clear from both of them......thats too bad.

Quote:

Old 08-19-2011, 12:26 PM   #50
Timbeaux

Name: Timbeaux
Title: Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Member`s Gallery
Honestly, this place is about the only place you will see a slobberknocker like that run....

Except for this instance.

Phil and I have close friends on both sides of this deal. I would prefer not to loose them over a dispute that I am not involved in, and Phil and I are playing Switzerland on this one.

Both sides have forums they can post in regarding their products, and I believe that they can both express what they need to say without a bunch of bashing.

It feels weird to be the guy that is actually not agging something on for once, but like I said, I respect the parties involved and hope that this matter can be solved in a civil fashion.
NO LIMIT FAB, DIESEL SOUTH, DC CUSTOMS
Quote:
"I just love everything about racing. I wanna race every single day. Its nothing for me to be cutting grass and the neighbor hoss the gas on his mower, and there we are, lined up in the the middle of the street." - Stevie KillinTime Jackson
"Against stupidity, the gods themselves fight unvictorious."

Old 08-19-2011, 12:26 PM   #51
SLVRBullet

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Signature600 View Post
Which companies....I can't remember anything around here....but I can't remember a lot!!

Chris

Quote:

Old 08-19-2011, 12:27 PM   #52
Signature600

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
yeah i suppose your correct.... just makes it tough for Joe Consumer at this point to base any kind of future purchase he or she may have made with either of the companies involved.

Now both parties will probably suffer as some may choose to stay clear from both of them......thats too bad.

With the crap going on in that thread, both parties would probably suffer anyway.....and if not, and things are as bad as one side says, then it will works itself out whether it's on the internet or not.

Keep in mind though, I have not dealt with either company yet, so I am not taking any side, and as a business owner that tries my hardest to take care of my customers, I can understand what BOTH are going through. Money is one thing, pride is another, and sometimes, neither can fix a problem.

Chris

THANKS TO:
Tim Barber @ TRE Diesel
Rip @ Source Automotive
Columbus Diesel Supply

Old 08-19-2011, 12:29 PM   #53
Signature600

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbeaux38 View Post
It feels weird to be the guy that is actually not agging something on for once, but like I said, I respect the parties involved and hope that this matter can be solved in a civil fashion.

Trust me Tim, it looks weird reading stuff like that from you....Phil, I get, but you're not supposed to be the rational one....no offense

Chris

THANKS TO:
Tim Barber @ TRE Diesel
Rip @ Source Automotive
Columbus Diesel Supply

Old 08-19-2011, 12:30 PM   #54
SLVRBullet

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Honestly, this place is about the only place you will see a slobberknocker like that run....

Phil and I have close friends on both sides of this deal. I would prefer not to loose them over a dispute that I am not involved in, and Phil and I are playing Switzerland on this one.

Both sides have forums they can post in regarding their products, and I believe that they can both express what they need to say without a bunch of bashing.

yeah once all the personal attacks & all started it kinda took alot of steam outta the thread...... facts are facts though & it would be nice to have seen some more for the sake of both sides.

Ho Hum.....any who.

Quote:

Old 08-19-2011, 01:02 PM   #55
wideopen

Name: wideopen
Title: Slum Lord
Member`s Gallery
Quote:

Tim and I both have talked and agree on this. Jeff, Phil and everyone tied to both are friends of our. And I want it to continue to stay that way.

Hellmann Performance ~ Keating Machine ~ Engineered Diesel ~ Mumau Diesel ~ GoGo Diesel ~ Hamilton Cams ~ Diesel Innovations ~ Grand Rock Exhaust ~ Smarty

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Molon labe
#FTCS

Old 08-19-2011, 01:27 PM   #56
Big Swole

Member`s Gallery
Well SLVR

Your stuff as well as many others will never go away though.

Click the image to open in full size.

-2006 Honda S2000 - SOS Supercharged - 397 whp - Silverstone Metallic
-2016 RAM 2500 MegaCab Diesel - Silver (Tuned)
-HERS
-2019 718 Boxster S - Miami Blue 6MT, Cobb Tune, Soul, Ohlins,
-2014 958.1 Cayenne S - Umber Metallic / Luxor Beige
-2013 Honda Civic S.i.Coupe - 6MT

Old 08-19-2011, 01:29 PM   #57
SLVRBullet

Member`s Gallery
HAHAHHA your outta control man !!!!!

Quote:

Old 08-19-2011, 01:41 PM   #58
zstroken

Name: zstroken
Title: For $$$ your name here
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Swole View Post
Well SLVR

Your stuff as well as many others will never go away though.

David, you really need to think about what your doing, I think your doing a discredit to Garmon, by continuing to dig this up. You said you want the truth to be out there, how do you know it is the truth? Because Jeff told you it was? I mean people have formed their opinions for the most part, and you just keep bringing it up doesn't help, as the ones that think Garmon is at fault will just keep posting about it, and it might sway the one person who is on the fence about it to feel that Garmon did the wrong thing.
24V P-Pump Mafia member #1(retired)

Thanks to Mumau Diesel, Goerend Transmission, Northeast Diesel Service!

Old 08-19-2011, 01:48 PM   #59
Big Swole

Member`s Gallery
Zstroken...

Few things..

I am stepping back from this a bit, was just letting SLVR know that ALL that time he took to post wasn't wasted..

Secondly.. Jeff has approved and given the ok for a lot of my posts..

There is always more than you guys know...

Old 08-19-2011, 01:54 PM   #60
Bob Wagner

Name: Bob Wagner
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
damn sorry to read that.

Closed Thread