I support my Troops, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah don't forget about us, small service big job :)

The USCG although it falls under the department of Homeland Security still provides every benifit that the branches of DOD have :)

Semper Paratus
CWO3 MAT Scott Vorhees
26 years and still going :)

Scott, you need to write a story about the Coastguard crew that saved all those people up in the Elutions this week........if I remember correctly 47 in the water and they saved 42, this was after there ship sank.

Anyone that jumps out of a perfectly good helo into the cold as hell ocean with 20ft swells to save someone has got my vote.

Jim

That, or the fact we had yet another record year for seizing drugs, keeping more than 350,000 pounds of cocaine worth an estimated $4.7 billion from reaching U.S. shores.

We fight a different battle, a battle non the less.

BBD

murdering a sovereign country's elected leader
This part in particular struck me as funny. Didn't Iraq's own court system find him guilty, and sentence him to death? Might want to recheck what web site, or sheeple farm you are getting your 'facts' from.

As for myself, of course I support our troops, hell, I am one. ;) Actually over here in Baghdad right now, and I'm loving every god damn minute of it.

How soon people forget the attacks that happen. My philosophy is that I would much rather kill these sons of *****es on their own turf, than have them come into MY country, where OUR families are, and try to kill random innocent people in large numbers over there. Oh, wait, they already have. I sleep at night soundly knowning that I'm doing everything in my damn power to keep that from happening again.

You're probably the same kind of person who wants to say the whole Hurricane Katrina fiasco is Bush's fault too.

While we're on the topic, what country is it CNN told you to think that we SHOULD be invading?

Dave Lacerda
SSgt, USAF
9 yrs

another Coast Guardsman here..15 years and kick'n

Alot of my fellow US Coast Guard buddies are in Iraq....doing their jobs.

Yeah don't forget about us, small service big job :)

The USCG although it falls under the department of Homeland Security still provides every benifit that the branches of DOD have :)

Semper Paratus
CWO3 MAT Scott Vorhees
26 years and still going :)

cool :rockwoot:

actually got a USCG base on the other side of the fence here in oxnard. thougt about cross decking from USN to USCG...as a MK.. but it aint going to happend....:bang

That, or the fact we had yet another record year for seizing drugs, keeping more than 350,000 pounds of cocaine worth an estimated $4.7 billion from reaching U.S. shores.

We fight a different battle, a battle non the less.

BBD

lets not forget the USCG special forces either :poke:

sorry "USCG Specail Forces" comes across funny LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

actually the VBSS guys are the leading group when it come to it VBSS

A Message To OM617-lance

I guess everyone has to be good at something Lance. You are good at making people hate you. Every website that you go to you make an ass of yourself.
One of these days you will bump into one of the gentleman that have provided you the safety and freedom that you have hiding behind your computer screen. He will most likely pull down your pink panties that your momma gave you and spank your little drug addict fagget ass. Because that is all that you are. These men risk their lives so that little pansy asses like you can live hear in a FREE country and call them names. You are a disgrace to the word "AMERICAN"!
If you don't like it here PLEEZ go somewhere else!

That's another thing, how come I only meet punks like this online, and never in person? I guess they are COWARDS, and hide behind the safety of their keyboards.

First order of business: Those of you that have served/are serving...Thank you for your patronage. I, among with the vast majority of the members of this site owe you a debt of gratitude that we cannot repay you.

Second order of business: Unfortunately, this thread is going down a path that wasn't intended. We'll end the discussion here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back