1992 Kodiak Flatbed

Sweet truck for sure, but I can second the fact that the 366 isn't the most desirable engine. Unless your goal is to see how much gas you can burn without going very far......

I had a nice truck with a 366 gas. Air brakes. Super nice. Was the most gutless POS engine ever. Doesn't belong in a class 6 truck. :D

attachment.php

She's in a better place now with Ernie's Red-n-Black and looks gorgeous. Retired from towing. Show truck now.

attachment.php

I remember once when I was a kid I went with dad to haul and tractor trailer in from I-35 with it. I think we "might" have hit 35 mph. :hehe:

Attachments

• DSC02852.jpg
    DSC02852.jpg
    338.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8455.JPG
    IMG_8455.JPG
    217.8 KB · Views: 0
Put a 454 in it. :cool:
The mileage will be about the same, but throttle response will be better than laughable.
As "fate" would have it, I'm getting a badly rotted 25,000 mile RV with one in it this week.

Then there's the usual "put a Cummins in it", which is a better idea. :)

Mark.

I have driven this thing and can unfortunately not argue that it is gutless....:doh:

However for a clean starter truck I am selling it cheap. Like the man said...put a Cummins in it! I think it is actually a pretty bada$$ truck...just need someone with some vision.

Am I reading this right? You went from 16k to 7k on the price? What’s the gvwr on one of these thing anyway? Just curious.

Am I reading this right? You went from 16k to 7k on the price?

Yeah, you read it right. His originally posted price was probably a “mistake”. He seems to have a problem putting the correct numbers in the correct place. The original mileage went from 11K to 111K and the engine went from a 466 to a 366.

Yeah, you read it right. His originally posted price was probably a “mistake”. He seems to have a problem putting the correct numbers in the correct place. The original mileage went from 11K to 111K and the engine went from a 466 to a 366.

:hehe:

Back