New to Competition diesel

dragtruck25

I guess it's time to get myself out there on this forum. New here and will have quite a few questions here in a little while as i am ppumping my 24v and building a daily driver. Im 23 and will be graduation college here for diesel technology and hopefully starting work in either Oregon or Wyoming with Cat machinery as a Gen set mechanic. I've got a 1998.5 24v that's got some miles on it and I'm starting to build an engine for is as mine has the 53 block. I have some 7x.011 injectors a fass 150 titanium pump, valve springs, head studs, a 369sxe borg, and a wore out vp44. Im looking for some people to maybe help me out in my engine build as far as pointing me in a direction as to parts i should purchase and ect. I also have parts for sale if anyone is interested in cemented block or crankshafts, and rotating assembly, I haven't found out how to post that in the for sale section yet put there will be a thread up soon on parts I have. I'm excited to be here and learn from people and possibly make new friends.

Attachments

• IMG_3084.JPG
    IMG_3084.JPG
    406.7 KB · Views: 0
Back