Intake Gaskets???

jktcummins

24v GOD!!!! HAHAHA
Were do you find the intake gaskets tha have are aluminum or what ever it is. I keep blowing the factory paper gaskets out on long gasket at the intake.

Anyone have any ideas???

I got mine from dodge and it was a rubber one. The intake horn gaskets I also got from dodge and they are metal. Where do you keep blowing that gasket?

Keep blowing it right where the heater grid is but the gasket that is under the long aluminum piece that runs the length of the head.

When I installed the Fass system and eliminated the factory fuel filter canister, I forgot to put the two bolts where the canister used to be and now this side of the intake gasket is coming out. If you end up finding the Cummins part # please post it if you get a chance.

Yeah, I just replaced mine 6 months ago as it was totally missing between two or three spans. I have once again developed a slow leak right where the heater grids bolt down above the main plate gasket. Haisley had two or three different types to choose from. I never ordered cause their pictures and prices didn't seem to match up and I don't know which material is best for my daily driver.

Back