***turbo flanges and adapters***

lmills

Mid-Atlantic Diesel
We will soon be carrying a full line of turbo flanges and adapters for twin turbo set ups and various other applications. I will try to get some pics up of the parts. They will be for HX40's, 35's, s300's, 400's and adapters to mount various chargers to manifolds etc.

Awesome...hurry up in case I see something I need:D:D

Lot's of goodies on your site Lloyd...too bad not much is for a 12v:D
Chris

chris, it has been a PIMA! but i wont send it to you until it is right and as good if not better then when it came off my own truck. lloyd is behind my on this one and we are still diligently trying to figure it out. something so simple has turned into a big ordeal. we WILL get it straight and get it to you as soon as we possibly can.

on a note that pertains to this thread, the flanges lloyd is going to have available are made by a very talented machinest. i used his flanges on my new setup, he is a great guy and produces a great product. they are top knotch, i know lloyd wouldnt offer anything else than the best.

I can't wait to see what else will be coming out of your shop Llyod. It should prove to be interesting. :pop: :LOL :evil
Joe

I actually got to take a tour of the shop making these flanges and got a few pics of some of the products.
Joe

Attachments

• 3rdgen1.jpg
    3rdgen1.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 37
  • hx-401.jpg
    hx-401.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 30
  • s400comp.jpg
    s400comp.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 32
  • s4002.jpg