Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Starting Line > Drag Racing
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Drag Racing Where ALL Racers are Welcome- From ET Bracket, all the way to ProStreet and Top Diesel!

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2006, 06:52 PM   #1
djdieseltech

Name: djdieseltech
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Jet & Truck Nationals, WPB, FL

You guys missed a good time.

In the next couple of days we'll be posting some videos.

RepoRoger 12.90
Augie 14.01
Amarillo 13.26
Tony (Tints-n-More) 14.59 (F-350 Dually 4x2)

We hurt something. Think we might have blown the turbo out. Mini Me caught on fire but we were able to put it out. Not a good weekend but still a good time

Now it's out to the Fat Farm.

DJ

Old 04-24-2006, 08:04 PM   #2
UNBROKEN

Name: UNBROKEN
Title: Ezekiel 25:17
Member`s Gallery
Good times everyone.....now get it skinny D...so we can run some 10's

Old 04-24-2006, 09:31 PM   #3
Liftedpsd

Name: Liftedpsd
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
Dj let me know when your back down there i will come down and watch..Only about a 3 hour drive from lake wales(central florida)

Old 04-24-2006, 09:57 PM   #4
4S FED

Name: 4S FED
Title: Head Monkey
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNBROKEN
Good times everyone.....now get it skinny D...so we can run some 10's
10's qould be SO awsome! :aiwebs_012: Let me know when you're going to run "light"! I gotta see that!

What caught on fire??? :aiwebs_005:
2005 Ford F250 6.0 PSD CrewCab 4x4. Mods: SCT by Innovative Diesel, AFE STG 2, Bully-Dog 4" Turbo-Back Exhaust, Pillar Guages by Autometer, 20" KMC Wheels, 33x13 Toyo Open County A/T's, Harley Headlights, HD light harness w/ LUKS and Silverstars by Dfuser.
2005 SRT-10 RAM QC Mods: Magnaflow Cat-Back, "other stuff".
1967 Corvette Conv. 327/400 4-Speed Mods: LOTS

Jake

COMPETITIONDIESEL.COM

Old 04-25-2006, 01:28 AM   #5
weweld

Name: weweld
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Get that thing fixed , we can't race a broken truck

GENE

Early 99 F450 with less stuff

Builder and Driver of Stroked Lightning

Builder of "DeRanged"

Old 04-25-2006, 06:13 AM   #6
MOMBENZ

Name: MOMBENZ
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
I plan to download the videos late this afternoon and will post as soon as I do. I am super behind since the first day back is always difficult and I spent most of the day yesterday with my daughter at the doctor for her first check-up. She's due on November 6th. Haven't told DJ yet since it is SEMA week in Vegas

Everybody did a great job! I love the camaraderie we are blessed to share everytime we go racing. My compliments to Repo for some awesome churrasco

The old familiar faces, Yovanny, Johnny, Roger, Yaylem, Tony, Yami. the kids, Javier and Javi, Cubita, Uci, Tommy (Primo), Rolando, Marlen and son, Hugo, and his brother-in-law, Terry, Tracy, Gus, Bobby and the Mustang crew and everybody who came by to say "hello". And new friends and faces, Doug, Augie, the guy with the crutches and the guy with the black t-shirt that brought over his snacks and drinks to share with us. Who we had never met before.

I didn't personally take any pictures but Yami is sending me a disk and Yaylem will be emailing pictures. I will post. I will have one of DJ and Doug sitting at the computer.

DJ was interviewed for an episode of Truck Stop on ESPN2 which is supposed to air in about one month. I will try to get exact dates and times and will post so everybody can see how he was made for television

What burned was in the back of the engine compartment. We won't know until he takes it apart. Thanks Gene. Us First On Race Day people need to stick together

Vivian

Old 04-28-2006, 04:01 PM   #7
AUGSX

Name: AUGSX
Title: Excursion Super Crewzer
Member`s Gallery
I also have a few nice pics of the event and will be emailing them to you VIV. BTW for anyone who has not been to a race with this crew, you don't know what your missing. Vivian and DJ are some great hosts, I mean I love these two. I for one had a great time even though I am not fully satisfied with my Driving for one and my tunes. The EX is getting a new processor code tomorrow and we should have some new files from my two Mad Scientist Doug and DJ. The truck should be able to run a 13.5 with out the gogo juice. Well atleast thats what I am shooting for.

Oh ya almost forgot, Repo you sure can cook a mean churasko.

2005 Excursion 6.0 4X4 EB 4" MBRP Turbo back 5" tip, Zoodad, Steveracer, Midland 79-290 CB, Wilson 5000, outlook monitor, DR 3" lift W/ Bilstien Shocks, Billet Badges, 05 Powerstroke Badges, Weld Cheyennes 18x10, Mickey Thomspon 325/60-18's, DynaMated interior, Strobes, Train horns, 30mm rear sway bar, HIDs in Headlights and Fogs, AIRAID Intake system, Randy Ellis light bar, 4 KC's, oilgaurd, FASS, LED markers, Bean's 190cc Injectors, Bean's Turbo, ARP Headstuds, Banks IC, More to come...

14.109 @ 95.96mph best 1/4 for now, Oh ya @ 8520lbs

COMPETITIONDIESEL.COM

Closed Thread