1/8th mile shake down pass

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
It wasn't pretty...and it was slow...but it showed a LOT of potential.
Zero boost launch...2.45 60'
1/8th mile ET...9.3

BUT...the trap speed was 81 MPH

People that know...know thats cookin'

That will come up a few MPH with a good launch....

If I get it even close to 84-85 MPH...that's 13.1-13.2 on motor only.

This is a solid 12 second truck on spray....and it'll still work every day.

Well you're just gonna have to start launching that thing hard sooner or later to really see what it's got:drive:

I think my best 1/8 so far was 60' 1.904 1/8 8.463@83.14. Diesel only, drugs are Corona and Nictotine and those do not go in the fuel tank;) .

Three weeks ago at HMP running just TST 4/2 and EZ 2, was running 8.6s in the 81mph range. BTW I got beat by a 2wd 2nd gen 3500 dually that night:(

Come on let's see what that HIGHLY MODDED 6.0 can do:blahblah1:

That does show alot of promise!!! With slowford running 13.50's on motor and 12.90's with spray I'd say you have a 12.50 truck!!!

Hey Rich,
That's one fast work truck...lol.. sweeeeet....
Which tune??? Was that with a new bean's turbo or your old stock one..??
j.schall

New beans turbo.
I wanted to make more passes...but my kid got sick so I had to leave.
I just wanted a nice, soft shakedown pass to make sure everything was OK.

Good numbers Rich, I can't wait to see what the girl will do in the 1/4 with a heavy does of drugs :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hey Richard,

Just so you know who's pokin' at ya, I was not paying attention when I registered and used my email address and not my normal RamWheelsBy4.

So here I will be just ramctd. Hope the daughter is feeling better, I do know about kids getting sick.

Hope to see ya at the track when you get everything tuned and ready to spray.

John

That's awsome Rich! :rockwoot: Let me know when you get over to FL or GA and want to run. I am going to have to make the trip to see it! :)

You should easily get down to the low 12's with those numbers. I seen a 6.0 run a 8.98 in the 1/8th this weekend w/ only a SCT and exhaust, and he only has 391 rwhp....It was a boosted 4x4 launch though

Back