Atley's Pulls on Sept 11

Just an idea for the pulls down there. The Bucks are playin that night.....so.....what's the chances of a tv out there on the side of the barn or on the semi trailer?? It would make alot of fans happy that can't be at two places at once!

Thanks!!

i dont know about the tv set-up, but last year during the usc vs osu game they had score by score updates

I hope the TV idea happends. Im making it down there again and hope to see the bucks kick some miami butt. Whos all going diesel wise?? On Youtube it seemed there were some heavy hitters last time there.

gotta love how fisher burns his tires off for a good 4 sec. after the red light comes on in pull number 3:umno:

That's what I heard. Truckwars make you pull off the pad if you do something like that!!!!! It's a good rule!

Just watched it! That was major BS!!!!!!!! I admit that i've pulled after the light because i was looking at the tire, but when the center guy starts to wave at ya.....that's pretty bad.:bs:

Last edited:
True......but you gotta pay a little closer attention. That gives that puller an advantage over the over guy if you grab 1-2 gears after the light goes red. You don't see guys doing burnouts on their way onto the pad!?

In other words, it happened. Can't do anything about it now. Just hope that he doesn't do it again. Kinda like bad sportsmanship.

'nuff said

Back