CRT billet valve bodies

The only thing soft is the music on your radio Dumb ass. :hehe:

No there is no delay or soft apply. This valve body is ready to rock. Of course you can stay with your gay ass automatic shift, and play your soft rock.

Says the guy who thought he had it perfect 4-5 revisions ago :hehe: guess we shall see soon enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Says the guy who thought he had it perfect 4-5 revisions ago :hehe: guess we shall see soon enough

Austin. I am doing something that no one elce in the world is trying to accomplish. There is no book or YouTube video that is going to show how to do something like this. Ya I didn't get lock up right the first time round. But I didn't give up and I learned what did not work to figure out what did work. Now go get your shine box.

Why are you giving someone $hit who busted their a$$ which involved expense to figure something out....

Simple enough, if you don't like it don't buy it and quit being a little bitcchhhh!

*Sent when flowers and a compd hug!*

Austin. I am doing something that no one elce in the world is trying to accomplish. There is no book or YouTube video that is going to show how to do something like this. Ya I didn't get lock up right the first time round. But I didn't give up and I learned what did not work to figure out what did work. Now go get your shine box.

I am just giving you a hard time man jab for jab. I do know what your doing and trust me I don’t think you will find someone more excited to run one. I do appreciate this as I really wanted a TB. Glad you stayed with it.

Why are you giving someone $hit who busted their a$$ which involved expense to figure something out....

Simple enough, if you don't like it don't buy it and quit being a little bitcchhhh!

*Sent when flowers and a compd hug!*

It’s jab for jab. If you can dish it you can take it. It was a real question at the time. Eat me

OK. If you where me. Where do u go to sell these valve bodies? I am fully stocked

Attachments

• 20180414_145229.jpg
    20180414_145229.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 0
OK. If you where me. Where do u go to sell these valve bodies? I am fully stocked

I think your best bet is to wait just a few weeks till they are in hot running trucks on social media. They will sell quickly after that in my opinion.

All I'll say is copy the biz model that Revmax did on cummimsforum.....

I'm not a fan of their work, but it's undeniable they're one of the(if not the) largest performance 68rfe manufacturers out there.

Done all on the platform of the forums such as you've already done.

Yet it seems your product has a major competitive advantage, so it make more sense to team with big shops and mass market.

John or anyone who has experience with this VB, How hard on shafts is this VB going to be between WOT shifts since everything is Instant practically.

UPDATE: Valve body is in and it shifts instantly! Solid shifts but not feeling like its going to break some parts. Tbrake is instant on/off. line pressure is at 200 psi

Last edited:
Back