Top 7 reasons I'm not going to make it to Stoneboro for the DHRA pull

Bobcat698

Pure Diesel Power
Well with the odds stacks against me, I finally have to accept that I'm not making it to PA... Heres the top 7 reasons I'm not making it to PA.

7. No AC
6. Alternator Doesn't Charge batteries
5. Transmission in LIMP mode (3rd gear only)
4. No Dash gauges (speedo,odometer,tach)
frontshaft.jpg

2. <BR>
rearshaft.jpg

rearshaft2.jpg

And the number one reason I won't make it to the Stoneboro PA DHRA pull:
fluid.jpg

All transfer case fluid.. Its cracked.

Here is the video. Edging up on 15PSI of boost:
Click here to see Video

Sorry about the off-site video posting, but I can't get get an account created so that I can upload them to comp-diesels video server :(

Bobcat698 said:
Sorry about the off-site video posting, but I can't get get an account created so that I can upload them to comp-diesels video server :(

I'll call you monday and we will get this fixed Garrett. Those pics and vid are just plain NASTY! I fell for ya man. hope the luck turns around soon!

.......When I heard that, I wanted to puke. I have two memories of just that. I feel for ya...damm that sucks!:doh:

Nice Carnage!!! Sorry to hear its on your truck. :doh: I guess your going to have to get a more severe duty drive shaft, eh?

rearshafttwist.jpg

bothrear.jpg

frontujoint.jpg

And the best one:
tcasecrack.jpg

Do you think anything should be done with the Tcase? I mean is it worth welding or fixing considering my application.. It is a DLD.. I was thinking maybe buy a new cover for it and sell it?

Topenddiesel said:
I have a 241DHD i will sell you only has 2000 Miles on it...

Why did you replace it?

I am looking for a 271... But may throw in a 241DHD at the right price.

I just picked up a 271 tcase to put in... Brand new. New driveline will be put this week!

You forgot to post pics of the idiot who ran into your truck at Indy. Just another reason to stay home. Some drunk idiot will wreck your truck.

He hit your truck Garrett? I hope yours made it out better than his.

Timbeaux38 said:
He hit your truck Garrett? I hope yours made it out better than his.

Actually a PPL member (the man that bought Cris Watsons old truck) was stuck with his truck and trailer, so a drunk guy gets in his Duramax, hooks a chain up to his trailer, and just speeds ahead, pulling the trailer ramp into the left rear of my truck.
Smashed the bed real nicely and broke the tail-light. Close to 3K in damage.

One of their insurance companies will be paying for it!

Bobo said:
You forgot to post pics of the idiot who ran into your truck at Indy. Just another reason to stay home. Some drunk idiot will wreck your truck.

Did I meet you out there? So far I haven't seen any that recalls this incident other than House22

Back