"911" Adrenaline Problem

CAT Doc

Just got the module installed and now I have no egt's, and no oil temp, and no boost going down the highway, I have checked grounds changed locations of them and the power also, hit a bump in the road and then you have egt's and oil temp. but still no boost, I have mechanical gauges so I have some boost psi and egt's, cannot get the remote to change from PL00, all at once the remote will change to PL01, I have had it to PL07, but I know it isn't fueling, the little remote pod will loose light segements, shake the remote and it will light back up, key off and it resets back to PL00, wondering if the wiring harness has a wiring pin in the wrong location, if you look at the .pdf on installation it shows the data link to be the connector with 3 wires and the map to be the connector with 2 wires but installation instructions shows opposite, a schmatic with pin locations would help. I have flashed the module to ADR2000 no help, flashed it back to ADR1000 and no help, back on ARD2000 now. HEP ME :bang

If you sent quad a message, he will get back to you. The monitor gets its power from the #9 fuse tap, I'd check that connection & make sure it isn't loose or a loose wire.

Ok Cat doc, My friend was having similar issues & brought the truck over today. His issue was caused by a loose connection in the Canbus harness. The black plug had a loose connection. It is now working as advertised.

ok tried that, no help, I reflashed to adr1006 which as turbo timer, that works,

Quad once posted on another forum to try downloading ADR1000. Then try another program & after downloading the other tune, unhook your power/ground from the battery & make the box do a hard reset. Try downloading ADR1000, then another file & do the battery disconnect/connect & see if that helps.

But it seems that when I disconnect it to change the program that it cold boot then, I've loaded it with 4 different programs at this time, at times I get oil temp. and egt's but no map, have actually made jumper wires to make most connections

But it seems that when I disconnect it to change the program that it cold boot then, I've loaded it with 4 different programs at this time, at times I get oil temp. and egt's but no map, have actually made jumper wires to make most connections

That is what I thought, but just letting you know what quad said.

Performed numerous boots and reloaded ADR1000 and booted no help, loaded Adr 2000 back into it and booted, still no help, I guess it will be tech support tomorrow,
Thanks guys

Back