Southern Truck Shootout - South GA

SGMP

I've never seen that many people break at SGMP. It was a great time though; always is! Camomax had an awesome hook finally crackin' into the 9's...

lol but SGMP should invest in some more window chalk I believe...fail on their part, they ran out.

It was awesome seein' and meetin' new people though, hope to see y'all again next year!

Yeah but y'all can't forget about the carnage! Darren morrison one uped swole today in the s10, had to get a garbage can to pick up all the pieces from the block and pistons and rods laying on the track, bad deal for him ill get some pics up soon.

Yeah but y'all can't forget about the carnage! Darren morrison one uped swole today in the s10, had to get a garbage can to pick up all the pieces from the block and pistons and rods laying on the track, bad deal for him ill get some pics up soon.

Really??

"One Upped" Me???

It Musta been BAD then!!!! lol

These are all I got with my droid maybe someone else will post some better ones its was bad, but that was the same motor he's has ran all year so that's at least 25 or 30anything passes on it
2011-11-19_12-22-49_171.jpg

2011-11-19_12-22-54_975.jpg

2011-11-19_12-24-48_213.jpg

Don't forget about the mamba running a 9.68 @ 145!
CompD Mobile Device

Ya! I heard about that one, didn't get to see it though

Lets add that on the 9.68 pass it only cut a 1.57 60'!

It's got 9.5's in it!

I've never seen that many people break at SGMP. It was a great time though; always is! Camomax had an awesome hook finally crackin' into the 9's...

lol but SGMP should invest in some more window chalk I believe...fail on their part, they ran out.

It was awesome seein' and meetin' new people though, hope to see y'all again next year!

I think the breakage could be chalked up to it being 55*F and damp on the track surface... notice people quit exploding as the day went on and some heat got put in the track?

Did anyone get it on video?

Yea we were talking about that as the event continued...lol I know it's apart of racing, but man I just hate to see it...sorry to hear about your input shaft to.

I think my buddy nate got a video maybe he will chime in and upload it if not ill get him to tomorrow at work, mickey was running strong I saw every pass but he only hooked good maybe once, I know I spun almost to the 60ft every run, bad day for me. Made for some good pictures though :doh:

Lol!!! I know I just figured that out! I didn't know your frkn screen name. My bad my bad.

(Epic fail).

It's been awhile since I last logged on.

Damn we had fun with "ya'all"(pretty good, huh). It was great to see all you Florida and Georgia guys. Nothing better than racing in the South. Congrats to Mickey on the 9.68. That thing is fun as hell to watch run. I can only imagine what a clean hook would have produced for you. Word to the wise......when at dinner with the mafia, keep your eye on your cash.....it just might walk away!

Damn we had fun with "ya'all"(pretty good, huh). It was great to see all you Florida and Georgia guys. Nothing better than racing in the South. Congrats to Mickey on the 9.68. That thing is fun as hell to watch run. I can only imagine what a clean hook would have produced for you. Word to the wise......when at dinner with the mafia, keep your eye on your cash.....it just might walk away!

Lmao "JUSTICE"

Did they make you pay the bar tab Matt??? Lmao

Just to clarify.....it was none of our crew. A local, lovely lady decided to help herself to one of our group's money that was laying on the table to pay the bill. Then she made a break for it!LOL

Back