Installed Mishimoto 6.4L Radiator Thread!

Mishimoto

Comp Diesel Sponsor
It's OK to brag a little bit sometimes, so we wanted to start a thread where all of you could post pictures of your new 6.4L radiators installed in your trucks! With our latest shipment coming in, more people are going to be getting these in their trucks, so let's see some pics! :D

To start it off, here are a few we have already received!

beiqnq.jpg

2w7jxao.jpg

Thanks,
Tyler

Hi guys, I just wanted to give you an update. We received another shipment of these radiators today and they are in stock and ready to ship. More orders are shipping out today!

Also, I wanted to give everyone who has not yet ordered a heads up. Due to the high cost of manufacturing such an intricate product, we are increasing the price of our 6.4L radiator on Dec. 1. The price will increase to $945. As always, our radiator and all our products will continue to have our lifetime warranty so I can guarantee it is worth the peace of mind. That being said – I did want to give you guys the heads up so you know the price increase is coming. The radiators are in stock now, so any orders from now until the end of November will get the lower price!

Please let me know if you have any questions. :)

Thanks,
Tyler

Back