Rule Changes???

Lol.blast away I can take it.... I agree some guys will upgrade every year just because. But mark my word...... 3.0 smooth will be across the country big time next year, then the new turbo rule will come out. They have already been discussing and dynoing it. The big time 3.0 smooth guys are bored with the power now since they have ODL.

Make it one of the biggest classes in the country then change turbo rule..... CHA CHING there goes tons of money back to the sponsors for turbos and dyno time.

Kinda like super farm going to MWE covers.

Superfarm isnt a good example as many pullers wanted a change but im not sure they knew what they were asking for. The only reason they wanted a turbo change was to make more power and run a different turbo so 466ci 3.0 smoothbore tractors would stop out pulling them.

all the talk about turbos here if a person wanted more power isnt that what the 3.6 class is now that both classes are ODL

I say to lock the current rules for 3 yrs minimum.
As for turbos, all the shops that make turbos are always gonna say this years charger makes ** more HP than last years. That's how they sell more parts and stay in business. Sometimes they do find a little more and sometimes they don't. It's up to each puller's budget to upgrade or not. One thing for sure is to take every claim with a grain of salt.

RK

I say to lock the current rules for 3 yrs minimum.
As for turbos, all the shops that make turbos are always gonna say this years charger makes ** more HP than last years. That's how they sell more parts and stay in business. Sometimes they do find a little more and sometimes they don't. It's up to each puller's budget to upgrade or not. One thing for sure is to take every claim with a grain of salt.

RK

Rules being locked for 3years means nothing when the rules are locked for 3 years, but change the following year anyways. And to jeff, there is a big difference between hard parts and specs on parts needed to jump from 3.0 to 3.6, its not as simple as a charger. pistons, injectors, pump, head needs to be different, cam, intercooler. every other part of the country besides Wisconsin and Illinois cuts vs dots, you can do just a charger, but not if you want to win.

Back