Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Starting Line > Sled Pulling
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Sled Pulling From Street to Pro-Mod, get your Sled Pulling fix here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2019, 03:13 PM   #1
2004cuminz

Name: 2004cuminz
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
Took 1st in my first pull

So i took off in second with tow haul on got out twenty feet locked convertor bumped it to drive and accidently pushed tow haul off and it went into od and bogged down also forgot to unlock convertor. Went 274 ft should have went alot further. They clocked me at 32mph. An 800hp 6.4 powerstroke got 2nd but he forgot to lock his hubs in. So just 2 wheel drive. He went 253 ft at 18mph. Thinks he would of beat me with 4 wheel drive. I dont believe so as his pickup about drug the bumper and the front tires were barely touching the ground. Its the first pull he has lost with the pickup.

Old 07-27-2019, 06:07 PM   #2
sootie

Name: sootie
Title: .....like a BAWSS
Member`s Gallery
Don't want to rain on your parade but the six four would likely crush you in 4x4 provided he didn't get axle hop

Old 07-27-2019, 07:01 PM   #3
2004cuminz

Member`s Gallery
What makes you say this?

Old 07-27-2019, 07:03 PM   #4
2004cuminz

Member`s Gallery
I have tuning through firepunk and was on the street tune.

Old 07-28-2019, 11:16 PM   #5
2004cuminz

Member`s Gallery
His truck never axle hops. And i am by no means bashing his truck and next local pull we shall see but i have been to quite a few pulls this being my first pulling my own truck and first time with an auto. Had i not accidently turned my tow haul off i would have went much further. I think he would have to had he been in 4x4 but as bad as his front end was in the air i dont think it would have helped him that much. He doesnt bbelieve in blocking the back so it hurts him. I will try to post videos of each truck pulling i think it will show u what i am meaning.

Closed Thread