Blemished red sump

awesome guys! I need more people before I can think about asking for a production run of plain budget sumps...

Now is your chance to save some cash on something that goes on the bottom of you truck anyway. Unless you are taking it to shows and putting mirrors underneath it...

I dont think it would be too difficult for a group to NOT go through the final 'intricate detail' stage of the machining process; plus, they'd be done quicker.
Or, is this an "approval" type of thing? :lolly:

Last edited:
Yep, it's an approval deal. If we get enough people; I can make a better case for why we should do this. Not sure how it is going to work yet, but I need the interest before I do anything.

I'd be up for one, my cousin would probably take one, maybe a third if I can find a spot I'm happy with on the excursion tank.

Dunno about you guys, but I'm thinking X, Bolt/washer, bare aluminum plain sump, and O ring.

Ditch the engraving, anodizing, hole saw and fitting.

I'd be up for one, my cousin would probably take one, maybe a third if I can find a spot I'm happy with on the excursion tank.

Dunno about you guys, but I'm thinking X, Bolt/washer, bare aluminum plain sump, and O ring.

Ditch the engraving, anodizing, hole saw and fitting.
This^

Budget Sump List:

1. Wat Turbo?
2. Cummins 41
3. BSmith
4. diesel_importer x 2
5. 9724VF350
6. BigTexSS

Don't know if all on y'all wanted on the list, just thought I'd start one to see how many people are in for one.

Budget Sump List:

1. Wat Turbo?
2. Cummins 41
3. BSmith
4. diesel_importer x 2
5. 9724VF350
6. BigTexSS
7. collin bucko

Back