5.9 CR and 6.7 parts, blocks, cranks, heads & more

Mark Nixon

No Savior among the flesh
ALL PRICES ARE PLUS SHIPPING!!!

I have the sum total of 18 engines to part out, so here we go!

5.9 CR blocks, all need at least a .020 over bore, none with rod damage, $350 each.

CLEAN 6.7 blocks, standard bore and will hold there, probably have 4 or 5, $1000 each.

Distressed 6.7 blocks, these all need at least a .020 over bore, most are due to rust from water down the cylinders in fire jobs, excellent candidates for deck plate engines, $700 each.

5.9 CR cranks, all standard and should polish nicely, $300 each.

6.7 cranks, all standard and should polish nicely, have 5 or 6, $750 each.

DISTRESSED 6.7 cranks, these need at least a hard polish, if not a .010 or .020 cut, or a combo of the 2, $200-$550 each.

5.9 OR 6.7 heads with no cracks, $650.

5.9 or 6.7 heads with cracked intake runners (for A/M intakes), $400 EACH.

5.9 CR CP3s, good runners, $250 each SHIPPED.

6.7 CP3s, good runners, $350 each SHIPPED.

ALL PRICES ARE FOR BARE ITEMS, NO OIL COOLER COVERS, TIMING CASES, PANS OR VALVE COVERS. THOSE MAY BE AVAILABLE AT EXTRA COST.

I will give discounts on multiple items.

IF I HAVE MORE THAN 2 ORDERS, I WILL PERSONALLY DELIVER FOR FREE ON ORDERS TO AREAS ALONG I-80 OR I-84 IN THE FOLLOWING STATES: NE, IA, IL, IN, OH, PA, NY & CT. I WILL VARY THE ROUTE TO SOME DEGREE AND I MAY CHOOSE A DIFFERENT RETURN ROUTE ACCORDING TO NEEDS.
PM, REPLY OR CALL 402-780-5127.

You can be there, call me and tell me what you want. :D

I'm trying to make it so I can afford to pick up a certain 12 valve back east, while unloading this surplus 6.7 and 5.9 stuff without all the antics of shipping it.

I just like to drive. :hehe:

Mark.

$350, you arrange and pay shipping.
Figure a 48"x 48" pallet, 24" tall, from a dock near 68418.

Mark.

^^^ if you did end up coming out this way to CA I'd be interested in a 6.7 block, crank and head. I'll look at shipping in the meantime.

Also, since most fellows like to replace the JUNK 5.9 CR and 6.7 rods, I have multiple sets of 1989-2002 machined cap connecting rods available.

$135 a set SHIPPED.

I don't differentiate any rod from the other, country wise, to me a rod is a rod is a rod.
I will say that I have numerous sets of Mexican rods.

Mark.

Blocks cranks and heads are now PICK UP ONLY.
I can palletize and drop off at terminals, or load onto a truck here, but I will not be delivering parts anywhere for a while.

Mark.

Back