Edge and Efi Live are a go

05strokinfx4

edge said it is a go, just depends on how fast efi live gives them the info they need. this is great i cant wait to get my csp5 tunes, just waiting on edge to release the update

Last edited:
This is awesome news! So will my Edge juice work just the same, or will I have to have the CS Insight deal?

Last edited:
Only monitor devices will be supported, any Edge device that allows tuning is specifically excluded from implementation.

Cheers
Cindy

Not really fine print at all. How can you blame them for protecting themselves as much as they can. You cant. Wouldnt expect them to support CSP on Edge tuning devices in no way.

Last edited:
So what your saying is that like edges insight that just monitors would have software upgrade to just switch tune ? Or would you sill use v2 or switch to change on fly?

You'll have to update the edge insight software when they release it and then load a csp file onto your autocal or v2 and update the trucks ecm just as you would loading a tune. Then you will be able to switch between your five tunes using the insight monitor. At least that's how I understand it, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

The ECM requires the EFILive CSP5 file to be flashed, be that via FlashScan or Autocal.

Once the CSP is in the ECM, customers will have a range of switching options available, edge monitors, Drewtech DashDaq, Palmer android app, SoCal diesel in cab switch, and of course EFILive hardware.

Cheers
Cindy

Someone has probably asked so I apologize in advance for being redundant, any idea on a time frame for this development?

Sent from phone

Someone has probably asked so I apologize in advance for being redundant, any idea on a time frame for this development?

Sent from phone
Soon. No time frame just when it is released, it is released. Hopefully within the month I am going to say.

The ECM requires the EFILive CSP5 file to be flashed, be that via FlashScan or Autocal.

Once the CSP is in the ECM, customers will have a range of switching options available, edge monitors, Drewtech DashDaq, Palmer android app, SoCal diesel in cab switch, and of course EFILive hardware.

Cheers
Cindy

Any more news on this? That Palmer android app will be killer

Cindy,

I'm getting an EFI Live program Spade/Jack installed in two weeks. How will my Edge/Attitude function with the install ? Can I use the gauges after that?
Thank You,
WAYNES WORLD

Cindy,

I'm getting an EFI Live program Spade/Jack installed in two weeks. How will my Edge/Attitude function with the install ? Can I use the gauges after that?
Thank You,
WAYNES WORLD

After that you will need just a cs or cts insite. Unless I'm misunderstanding.

Ryan

Back