Injector number info

Jeosbolt

I got a set of what I believe to be some china special injectors for 100 bucks. Can anyone tell me what these are? Nozzles have 8 holes, injectors are like new, but junk Im assuming.
Could I run these nozzles on what’s in my truck now?IMG_7280.jpg
IMG_7281.jpg
IMG_7289.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yer gonna throw some unknown 100$ injectors into a `15000$ engine? at lease send em out to be checked out...or just send us pics of the carnage when the tip blows off

great first post...comon in

If Gary is saying no you’d be wise to listen haha

Oh damn, shots fired. LOLLOLLOL

OP, I'd send them to a reputable shop and them tested. Too much at risk. Welcome to Comp D. Lots of good advice here. :D

Now, if you'd be more specific of your truck...are we talking a beater that you run around the farm and it gets abused or are we talking about your daily that you depend on to get you to work and back home? There's a time and place for cheap schidt and there's a time and place for reliable schidt.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t put $100 injectors in my raggedy ass 12 valve. If it were a commonrail I’d be looking for a comma in the price.

People put $$$$ name branded injectors their engines and cook pistons just the same. Some are more trustworthy than others.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

No,I would not put them in a 5,000 dollar cummins engine.
If I put any used Injector in my truck engine it will be ran through a bosch crib before I make my decision..

As for shots fired it looks like y’all are firing shots at yourselves lol because I really don’t give a f$?!.
I only bought this set just to take apart and see what all goes on.
:pSA: I’ve already got a new set of bib’s in the truck, thanks for the reply’s and insight guys ?? haha

When I get a few mins I’ll do my sig.
I ment bbi’s not bib lol

I know every injector isn’t the same , I know people who’s had problems with new ones from ddp, bbi, Bosch, gb, etc
I was just trying to get some help decoding these china sticks so I know exactly what I was looking at

We were definitely firing shots at each other, not you. These guys are tight knit and we bust each others balls but they are very knowledgeable and helpful. Thin skin won’t last but if you got a pair and don’t get offended easy you’ll be ok.

Welcome to CompD.

I’m no stranger to comp d. It’s been years since I’ve been on here I don’t know who’s who on here but I was first introduced to comp d by Garmon and Morrison in 2011.

Back