Quick Tricks- NEW SITE SPONSOR!

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Please join us in welcoming Quick Tricks Automotive Performance, Inc. :clap::clap:

Some of you already know Vivian (Mombenz) . She and Rene (QuickTricks) opened on December 1, 2009 to provide personalized performance service. Their specialty is Ford Diesel Superduty’s in maintenance, repair and all out racing.

As part of their initiation Rene and Vivian are offering specials for compdiesel members only. Check out their forum for more information or visit them on Facebook.

Welcome Guys!

Thanks Tim & Thanks Guys!

I know many of you already so I'd like to introduce my partner.

Rene has been a Ford Diesel Tech for over 20 years. He knows his Ford engines and transmissions but I believe his most important attribute is that he really cares about your truck. He was one of DJ's dealers almost since we opened so I've known him and his wife, Cindy, for some years now. I asked him to start Quick Tricks with me because I respected his principles. Plus, we both strongly agree that Customer Service is prime.

We've got a lot plans for the future and hope both old customers and new will join us in our journey :rockwoot:

:ford::doh:
Ford guys are always lookin for parts!!
:st:

If it's parts you need,then we got'em :woohoo: but we aim to tailor solutions based on what you're looking for. Feel free to ask questions.

:thankyou2:
Vivian

Thank You.

I'm not sure but BFD99 I think you're Billy? It's been a long time! I don't remember the tags and I'm not as young as I used to be. :what:

Thanks,
Vivian

Hey Robert,

Yes we do. Welcome Page . It's a generic one we drew up until we are able to sit and give all the information to the IT guy. We figured in the meantime we would have one up.

I've got all your information. If nothing has changed, I will send you the tow file.

Thanks,
Vivian

Back