BDP Winter Dyno day now with Sled Pull! Dec 4th- FIRE AND ICE

We are working on some prizes for Top Ford right now.

Hmmmmm. I might be hitting the rollers after all....:lolly:

The plan for us is to leave NW GA around 7:00 A.M. Saturday morning, which should put us there around 8:30-9:00 your time.

Me and some guys from Johnson City,TN will be there! Had a good time last year, lookin forward to it! Might dyno......cant decide

There is some percentage of rain now but we will have the track ready and covered if need be. So unless you see or hear from us the pull will be on even if we get a little rain.

Ill post a vid of my 01 12v later. Hp was down for me but torque was right where it needs to be. It usually dynos a consistant 590 at 18* and 640 at 24*. Best they could get out of it with my timing at 18* was 515/1200+.

Ill post a vid of my 01 12v later. Hp was down for me but torque was right where it needs to be. It usually dynos a consistant 590 at 18* and 640 at 24*. Best they could get out of it with my timing at 18* was 515/1200+.

Nice torque

It's awesome that you took top numbers! There were 50 people (48 trucks & 2 4-Wheelers) signed up for the dyno - Congrats man! Your truck was red right? We ended up leaving just as you were getting on the burnout pad lol

It's awesome that you took top numbers! There were 50 people (48 trucks & 2 4-Wheelers) signed up for the dyno - Congrats man! Your truck was red right? We ended up leaving just as you were getting on the burnout pad lol

Yeah it is the red one. Still have more in it I believe rail pressure wouldn't go over 20K and dropped from there. This was a Smarty only number nothing else hooked up.

You must have had the 10" stack that the hose wouldnt fit over. There were nice flames and sparks comin out of that thing lol.

Back