ubolt help

dooishman

websites? to order ubolts for a 1999 dodge cummins was swapping axles and all the u-bolt clamps are rotted out was wondering if anyone knew where to order them unless i need to go to the dealer went to local auto parts and they didnt help :nail:

websites? to order ubolts for a 1999 dodge cummins was swapping axles and all the u-bolt clamps are rotted out was wondering if anyone knew where to order them unless i need to go to the dealer went to local auto parts and they didnt help :nail:

If you have the originals that can be used as a pattern, any heavy duty suspension shop could make some for you while you wait.

i recommend finding a truck/suspension shop and having exactly what you want bent for you. they will be cheaper, stronger and they will fit.

I had some made by Dsuban, and they work perfect.
Dsuban Spring Service, Truck Repair Parts in Cincinnati
$67.80 for all four, with nuts, shipped.

Here's my order summary if it helps you with dimensions. You'd likely want less length. I've got extra leafs (~3" worth).

All the way from Minnesota? That's the company I was thinking of when I wrote my first response. They have made all of my u-bolts for different projects for me. They are about 25 minutes from my house. What made you decide to use them from MN?

All the way from Minnesota? That's the company I was thinking of when I wrote my first response. They have made all of my u-bolts for different projects for me. They are about 25 minutes from my house. What made you decide to use them from MN?

I had some bent locally can they didn't quite fit. The square side inner bend was a little goofy. I decided to go to a place I had read good reviews about and I've been very happy with them!

Got it guys went to a local shop they made the ubolts i needed in 20 mins

Good deal!

Back