"What Jeff is realy saying" (thinking!)

turbomatt1 said:
"I cant believe Buck was serious about this dang bet...."
i spit crown all over the monitor,thats funny right there i dont care who you are....

bones said:
i spit crown all over the monitor,thats funny right there i dont care who you are....

I know I like to drink, but damn, it is like 3:00 here LOL

For those of you who don't know, the front of the bug is lettered with "Bug-a-licious" Marti is having it changed to "Jeff-a-licious".:hehe: :hehe:

He says he has found the real Jeff now.:hehe:

Amy

Does anyone remember an e-mail that got sent around about 5 years back, the subject bet you couldn't go 30 seconds without laughing? There was a picture of a F1 racecar and the sound effect was a guy making an engine sound, this guy sounded like an elf on speed! THAT is the sound I hear in my head when I see that pic! :hehe:
Josiah

BigUgly said:
Does anyone remember an e-mail that got sent around about 5 years back, the subject bet you couldn't go 30 seconds without laughing? There was a picture of a F1 racecar and the sound effect was a guy making an engine sound, this guy sounded like an elf on speed! THAT is the sound I hear in my head when I see that pic! :hehe:
Josiah

Lol...Steve L. has that one for a ring tone on his phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steve... you gotta find a way to get us a sound clip of that!!!!

BigUgly said:
Josiah

This one, J? :hehe:

click here

Holly crap!!! hit that link...Turn your sound up & then quickly scroll back up to the bug pic.....(my face hurts!)
(warning...make sure theres no food or booz in your mouth):hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Last edited:
Back