89 ford cummins conversion

More nice parts. I finally got my 95 in drivable shape. Man oh man, the ol VE is going to need some parts. LOL A whole 20psi out of a H1E. I think it might get side lined with a HX35 soon.

More nice parts. I finally got my 95 in drivable shape. Man oh man, the ol VE is going to need some parts. LOL A whole 20psi out of a H1E. I think it might get side lined with a HX35 soon.

i hear ya i ordered her turbo yesterday i am only gonna run a 60/68/.90 t4 i want it to run clean and get good MPG

got my overhead console in
IMG_20110419_221623.jpg

IMG_20110419_221631.jpg

IMG_20110419_221637.jpg

IMG_20110419_221642.jpg

sorry for the delays guys but i am still at work and will be for till the 12th then off to TS and 4 days or so with the wife then back to work for another 28 days but i did get some more goodies lol
IMG_20110429_173902.jpg

When you come to TS just bring this thing and we can swap. LMAO!

well lets see the motor is not in it, i have a shop full of parts(& kitchen)and the bed is not bolted on and i have to air the tires down to 10psi just to get it out of my shop. On top of that i am flying home the 12th to be home for a few days then flying back to work for 28 more days of work I would but 7 weeks of work straight is just gosh dang killin me. I am picking up the turbo at TS and droppin off the manifold to be polished though
GIve me a shout we are going to watch drag racing

Here I thought I was the only one putting a billet side cover on a VE motor.:Cheer: What are you doing for breather? I've got the valve cover setup for mine. I'm putting 3 block heaters in (using a 24Vblock) just because heaters cost me about the same as billet plugs. Billet rear plug gets in the way of my adapter plate though, not sure about that yet.

Pretty sure I'm gonna make a billet front cover for mine. Just to make things quieter.

Will do. I'll be there racing. LOL
me too :hehe::hehe:
Here I thought I was the only one putting a billet side cover on a VE motor.:Cheer: What are you doing for breather? I've got the valve cover setup for mine. I'm putting 3 block heaters in (using a 24Vblock) just because heaters cost me about the same as billet plugs. Billet rear plug gets in the way of my adapter plate though, not sure about that yet.

Pretty sure I'm gonna make a billet front cover for mine. Just to make things quieter.

did u have to machine urs to clear too?breather is still undecided i have a few things in mind and glad someone could hook me up with the other goodies:poke::thankyou2:

Glad to help you get parts rounded up. I can't imagine being away while having a project and a boat load of parts sitting there waiting. That would drive me insane. I shoulda said something earlier, I always keep a extra valve cover breather on hand.:doh:

I'm running a billet side cover and breather out of it on my truck and I don't like it. Dribbles too much oil. Thought about a catch can, already have 20lbs of chit in a 5lb box as it is. No real clean valve cover setup for a 24V that I like.

Apparently I'll have to machine my side cover by the looks of yours, haven't got that far yet. Was thinking about using a A-pump housing and gear, the factory A to VE adaptor, would move the pump away from the side cover and use a standard off the shelf billet front cover.

Glad to help you get parts rounded up. I can't imagine being away while having a project and a boat load of parts sitting there waiting. That would drive me insane. I shoulda said something earlier, I always keep a extra valve cover breather on hand.:doh:

I'm running a billet side cover and breather out of it on my truck and I don't like it. Dribbles too much oil. Thought about a catch can, already have 20lbs of chit in a 5lb box as it is. No real clean valve cover setup for a 24V that I like.

Apparently I'll have to machine my side cover by the looks of yours, haven't got that far yet. Was thinking about using a A-pump housing and gear, the factory A to VE adaptor, would move the pump away from the side cover and use a standard off the shelf billet front cover.

yea tell me about it 7 weeks offshore 5days home and 28days back to work is a lil nerve racking

as for the breather idea this is kinda what i have in mind
Moroso 85470 - Moroso Dry Sump Breather Tanks - Overview - SummitRacing.com

whats one of those front cover run:poke:

You want a billet cover for a VE? making 2 is more tempting than just one. Hmmm. Then I'd use normal VE housing and drive and save my A pump parts for my A pumps.

Catch can would work good too.

Back