New Spartan Warhammer tune

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
I know there's not much 6.7 Ford action around here but if you have a 15-16 truck and Spartan nGauge for tuning check out the new WarHammer X beta file.
It's supposedly 600/1270 at the tires and feels like every bit of it.
Yea...that's not a ton of power but it's damn impressive for an intake, exhaust and tune only truck.

I know a couple of guys running it, they like it better than the tunes they were running. But I am just waiting for the Big POP.

This was just released yesterday. Are you sure that's the file they're running?
The 600 tunes have been out for quite some time...I haven't heard of anyone popping anything. I've had their tuning ever since it was released...way smoother than my prior tuning which was very good on its own.

This was just released yesterday. Are you sure that's the file they're running?
The 600 tunes have been out for quite some time...I haven't heard of anyone popping anything. I've had their tuning ever since it was released...way smoother than my prior tuning which was very good on its own.

O I didn't realize it was brand new one, Yes it was the older 60o Tune.

Yes, stock fuel and air. The 15 and newer Fords have a better pump and bigger charger.

Yea they got "upgraded" to what us Chevy guys had in 2005. I don't see a stock 63mm Garret making 600. I'm sure the tune runs great, but I'd bet mid 500s on a perfect day.

Their tunes have been dynoed multiple times all over the country on all types of dynos...literally all of them showing 6-610ish. Backed up with quite a few 12.8x 1/4 mile passes by different people.
Take it all with a grain of salt but the track times are consistently backing up the dyno numbers.
That GT37 seems to be holding its own.

Last edited:
If the baby 60mm charger on my 14 ram can make 530hp I could believe the fords might touch the lower 600hp mark.

But what's the exducer measurement on your ram?

From what I've read the LLY turbo and the one on the new Fords are dang near identical for measurements.

Ford for once may actually have a better head design then Chevy.

Ford has a smaller bore and larger stroke. 3.90 x 4.25 vs the duramax with 4.06 x 3.90. The firing order is quite a bit different too. The Ford may be fighting itself less then the duramax.

Ford for once may actually have a better head design then Chevy.

Ford has a smaller bore and larger stroke. 3.90 x 4.25 vs the duramax with 4.06 x 3.90. The firing order is quite a bit different too. The Ford may be fighting itself less then the duramax.

Probably explains the sweet tq range they have. It's common to change firing order on a Dmax, but I don't think it's ever proven to make more power.

Back