Strongest CR Rods?

DART505

WFO ALL THE TIME
Who is supposed to have the strongest/highest hp handling rods out there as of now for the CR motors?

what you looking to do with the motor? want a light rod? heavy rod? stock treated rods are heard to beat for the price.theres a lot of options out there

what you looking to do with the motor? want a light rod? heavy rod? stock treated rods are heard to beat for the price.theres a lot of options out there

Beat the crap out of it without adding vent hole to a good block. Lets say 1500 range max. Planning for the future.

I have used Crower,Carillo,Eagle,Oliver in past various builds but I know things are always changing so I was seeing what is the latest greatest ones out there.
I figured you pull guys hammer them the hardest but see no street action to pound them for 10's of thousands of miles on the street and track.

Typically pound-for-pound an I-beam is stronger however, without knowing the alloy, after treatment, and exact geometry we're basically guessing.

Have fun.

I'm running TTS. Heard stories from our local performance guru of guys windowing blocks and still being able to reuse them.

Back