Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > Dodge Competition and Performance
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar

Dodge Competition and Performance General Dodge Competition and Performance Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2015, 09:05 AM   #1
2.5cummins

Name: 2.5cummins
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
03 engine harness repin for EFI Live

Last night I began the process of comparing ecm pins to do a repin on my factory 03 engine harness to work with an 06 ecm so I can run efi live. Im not worried about the cluster working, a/c... ect being it will be in a dedicated 2.5 puller. I also have the 06 pedal. My question is does anyone here have any experience with this and have any advice on any of it and know if anything on the obd port needs to be changed.... I know most people just swap the 06 harness so amount of people just doing a repin is probly slim.

Old 01-27-2015, 09:37 AM   #2
ctdiesel99

Name: ctdiesel99
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Contact Joefarmer on here.

2014 Jeep GC SRT

Old 01-27-2015, 10:34 AM   #3
huhta99

Name: huhta99
Title: one nation under God
Member`s Gallery
get an 06 harness in valve cover as well as the throttle pedal harness and a throttle pedal that will make life much easier and if you have the 06 wiring diagram and the 03 wiring diagram your can high and can low on the 03 will go into the obd2 port I could take pictures of mine and text it to you if it would help you

Closed Thread