Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Truck value question. 1998 w900 84" studio. 6NZ cat. Getting a pile of new front end parts brakes and rubber. What's something like that selling for? Unsure of the mileage though.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459478074.526324.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459478120.399441.jpg

Compare on truck paper. Looks short as hell, Ontario truck? I would assume $20's unless it's rough.
244" wheelbase for Canada, they're Nazis about that. I'd agree though, 20-20k US if it's decent. It's odd that a 98 has an 84" studio and daylite doors though.....I thought those didn't come about until later. Seattle package interior?

244" wheelbase for Canada, they're Nazis about that. I'd agree though, 20-20k US if it's decent. It's odd that a 98 has an 84" studio and daylite doors though.....I thought those didn't come about until later. Seattle package interior?

They are a bit more laxed on the 244" now. But still need to permit for it.

Are you saying the daylight doors and studio bunk aren't common or the daylite doors on a 98? I've seen lots of daylite doors on 96+

Are you saying the daylight doors and studio bunk aren't common or the daylite doors on a 98? I've seen lots of daylite doors on 96+
Your right a 98 with those wouldn't be uncommon but the 6NZ means its had a motor swap.

I got my a$$ ate by Alberta DOT for being up there in a truck with a 265" wheelbase haha. But that's been a couple years.
Your right a 98 with those wouldn't be uncommon but the 6NZ means its had a motor swap.
I was thinking that same thing

I got my a$$ ate by Alberta DOT for being up there in a truck with a 265" wheelbase haha. But that's been a couple years.

I was thinking that same thing

Ya it's changed in the last year or so. When I put the new suspension in my 94 w9l I stretched it 6" to 250" lol so as long as I'm on the other end of the tape all is good. An even at that they prob think there's no one who would stretch it that little.

What year would the 6nz be expected to be in. I only know one guy with a 6nz can't remember year of truck. He thinks it's the end all be all of motors. I think the hype on them is over rated though.

Ya it's changed in the last year or so. When I put the new suspension in my 94 w9l I stretched it 6" to 250" lol so as long as I'm on the other end of the tape all is good. An even at that they prob think there's no one who would stretch it that little.

What year would the 6nz be expected to be in. I only know one guy with a 6nz can't remember year of truck. He thinks it's the end all be all of motors. I think the hype on them is over rated though.
My old boss shortened a truck that got kicked out of British Columbia for being too long, it was a 246" lol. I think it just depends on how the cop feels on that particular day.

You'd expect to see a 6NZ in about 01-03ish

My old boss shortened a truck that got kicked out of British Columbia for being too long, it was a 246" lol. I think it just depends on how the cop feels on that particular day.

Wow 2" that's crazy. Was it registered as 246"? That's why they caught it?

6nz could be as early as 2000 depending on truck manufacturer. Dads classic is a 2000 with 6nz3251. A friend has a 900L with a 2ws, guess it depends on what was in stock.

6nz could be as early as 2000 depending on truck manufacturer. Dads classic is a 2000 with 6nz3251. A friend has a 900L with a 2ws, guess it depends on what was in stock.
Our 2000 has a 2WS also, I don't think I've seen more than 2-3 trucks with 6NZ's
Well wtf how can you measure that accurate with a tape measure on the side of the road. Sounds like they are ya.
They will throw your a$$ out of the province for a lot of dumb stuff

Had a hay truck that had to leave his rear trailer at the scale coming into WA from OR because the truck overall was 5-6" too long. That trailer combo had been run since the mid 70s, but apparantly no one had ever bothered to measure

Had a hay truck that had to leave his rear trailer at the scale coming into WA from OR because the truck overall was 5-6" too long. That trailer combo had been run since the mid 70s, but apparantly no one had ever bothered to measure
Ha.....leave it to Washington

Back