Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > Motorsports Supply
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 08:22 PM   #1
COMP461

Name: COMP461
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Free Automatic Pressure Controlled Bottle Heater with the

Ok here is the deal of the century you get a free bottle heater, with the purchase of a system, , the gas guys are wearing my phone out. If you want a NXD system , give me a call, please read the rules on the web page listed , and as always if you but one of these systems from me , you get me to help you tune it , even if its 2 AM

shoot me a pm , email me greg560@aol.com , or call 817 296 4949 Greg

http://www.nitrousexpress.com/freeheater.pdf

Free bottle heater offer only applies to retail purchases by the end consumer of a Nitrous Express Automotive nitrous system that
includes a 10lb or 15lb aluminum bottle. The nitrous system purchase must occur between February 5th, 2010 and March 31st,
2010. Nitrous System purchases below current published MAP price are considered wholesale purchases and do not
qualify for this offer. Products on Nitrous Express Next Generation Nitrous Oxide Systems are listed at MAP price. Customer is responsible for freight
charges. To claim the free bottle heater, the consumer must mail the completed redemption form, original retail receipt, a portion
of the end flap of the carton with the UPC code and part number along with a $20 check to cover freight charges (within the
continental US). Contact NX for freight charges to addresses outside the continental US. Claim form and above documentation
must be mailed to the above address and received in Nitrous Express’s offices no later than April 15th, 2010. Nitrous Express is
not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Required proof of purchase may
not be mechanically reproduced, traded or sold by any individual or organization. This offer is subject to availability and is
limited to stock on hand. NX reserves the right to substitute size and style of the heater.
Free bottle heater offer does not apply to purchases of any Hitman, Mainline, Incognito, Powersports or R/C nitrous
systems. Offer also does not apply to the basic Proton series systems part # 20420-xx.

Old 03-15-2010, 08:56 PM   #2
morkable

Name: morkable
Title: Just Over Broke
Member`s Gallery
Can a person just purchase a bottle? I have everything else already.. but I could use a couple nice matching bottles for a change

Old 03-15-2010, 10:28 PM   #3
COMP461

Member`s Gallery
lol, no you have to buy a system, read the rules.

Old 03-15-2010, 10:37 PM   #4
Dalpilot

Name: Dalpilot
Title: Joe Nobody!
Member`s Gallery
I think he was asking if you sell only bottles.

Old 03-15-2010, 11:19 PM   #5
COMP461

Member`s Gallery
Sorry, I misunderstood sure , I can sell just the bottles , are anything else from NX,

Old 03-15-2010, 11:26 PM   #6
morkable

Name: morkable
Title: Just Over Broke
Member`s Gallery
No I was hoping that there was a loop hole in the rules.... kinda knew the answer before I started but it was worth a try

Old 03-15-2010, 11:49 PM   #7
COMP461

Member`s Gallery
I wished as well.

Closed Thread