Hello from OHIO

Green Monster

I just wanted to introduce myself i have been reading post on here for a few weeks now. I love this site its so much more informative than the other sites i have been on.

1998 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 with a 12 valve Cummins turbo diesel.
AFC housing, torque plate, and star wheel full forward, TST spring kit installed.
BHAF installed.
KDP done.
5 spd trans.
4 inch turbo down pipe from Jardine. $ 75.00 on ebay
5 inch exhaust from the down pipe to the transfer box thats 6x6 steel to a pair of 5 inch stacks, turnouts,miter cuts,or flat tops with flappers just depends on which ones i want to run.
8 LED lights in lower air dam, LED lights in tool box 18 total in box. installed Cab lights with LEDs. nexlight LEd on pinch mold. LED light bar under tailgate.
custom sub boxes joined with an amprack and green neons two 12 inch audiobahn subs. 1000 watt lanzar vibe amp.
Gauges ISSPRO Pyrometer, Boost, fuel pressure.

wish list
cb in overhead console, bigger turbo, bigger injectors, new clutch, step bars, air horns, diamond plate bed cover, and more.....

malibu795 said:
yeah home for me is selma/south charelston OH

That's not far from here...long way from home aren't ya:D

Welcome OH boys...you can find me in the metropolis know as Jeffersonville...halfway between Octa and Bookwalter;);)

Chris

Signature600 said:
That's not far from here...long way from home aren't ya:D

Welcome OH boys...you can find me in the metropolis know as Jeffersonville...halfway between Octa and Bookwalter;);)

Chris
yeah i was suppose to drive home this xmas.....

inj and head gaskets drained the fund

Back