Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Entrance Gate- Welcome to Competition Diesel > Competition Events and Get-Togethers > NHRDA
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

NHRDA Get info on NHRDA events and results here

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2013, 08:59 AM   #301
TravisG

Name: TravisG
Title: #THEREALLAVONMILLER
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldblue116 View Post
Well, i sure laughed when your latch on the trailer failed to work. Nothing personal, i was drinking and that chit was just funny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HightechRedneck View Post
3 times

The first time I tried really hard not to laugh, the second I couldn't contain myself anymore.

Nice talking to you for the brief second this weekend Wade. I meant to get back over and finish talking to you, but you know how that goes.

Old 06-13-2013, 09:24 AM   #302
DIESEL_POWER

Name: DIESEL_POWER
Title: NGM Diesel
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldblue116 View Post
Haha chit happens. Btw what did you need a welder for? I take it someone helped you out.
During our 7.48 pass the wastegate tube litterally separated from the exhaust maifold.. right at the weld, only a bit was still conected... so once the excitement was over in the pits we noticed it just hanging there and went to work to fix it for finals.....lots of work in a short amount of time.

The track had a welder thankfully and a guy that i had only met a hour before came over and said i'll weld it, i weld pipe everyday, so i said sure!! He took care of it.

we made it to finals, and about 400-500' or so the engine shut off (another issue)and we coasted to a win!!

Just one of those days.

Old 06-13-2013, 09:26 AM   #303
DIESEL_POWER

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisG View Post
The first time I tried really hard not to laugh, the second I couldn't contain myself anymore.

Nice talking to you for the brief second this weekend Wade. I meant to get back over and finish talking to you, but you know how that goes.
I aim to please, glad you got a laugh. Good talking to you too.

Old 06-13-2013, 10:51 AM   #304
oldblue116

Name: oldblue116
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESEL_POWER View Post
During our 7.48 pass the wastegate tube litterally separated from the exhaust maifold.. right at the weld, only a bit was still conected... so once the excitement was over in the pits we noticed it just hanging there and went to work to fix it for finals.....lots of work in a short amount of time.

The track had a welder thankfully and a guy that i had only met a hour before came over and said i'll weld it, i weld pipe everyday, so i said sure!! He took care of it.

we made it to finals, and about 400-500' or so the engine shut off (another issue)and we coasted to a win!!

Just one of those days.
If i woulda known you had found a machine, i would have came and helped. Glad you got it together.

Thanks to Mumau diesel

Old 06-13-2013, 01:21 PM   #305
Subman631

Name: Subman631
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBOLVR View Post
Its only boring because he has to run alone. Truck seems to be working well Wade, congrats.
I totally agree.. If the other Pro Stock trucks that are either being built, not currently running or being talked about all come to a race it would be a good watch. Darren, Idaho Rob, TTS, SoCal, Kevin, Michael, Banks, Michael, Dirty Max, Spooner, CT Racing (I'm sure there is someone I'm forgetting) I think Darren, Wade and Banks might have a pretty good race if all were to hold together. Looks right now like Wade's is holding together pretty well.

Old 06-13-2013, 01:28 PM   #306
N2O Addict

Name: N2O Addict
Title: Banned
Member`s Gallery
No doubt that folks are getting worried about the power and reliability. I heard that Dan schied was in the pits starring and asking about the engine. Its not a easy achievement I'm sure.

Last edited by N2O Addict; 06-13-2013 at 01:29 PM.

Old 06-13-2013, 01:31 PM   #307
N2O Addict

Name: N2O Addict
Title: Banned
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subman631 View Post
I totally agree.. If the other Pro Stock trucks that are either being built, not currently running or being talked about all come to a race it would be a good watch. Darren, Idaho Rob, TTS, SoCal, Kevin, Michael, Banks, Michael, Dirty Max, Spooner, CT Racing (I'm sure there is someone I'm forgetting) I think Darren, Wade and Banks might have a pretty good race if all were to hold together. Looks right now like Wade's is holding together pretty well.
A 8 car pro stock field would be sick! Even more so if they were all in the 7's.

Old 06-13-2013, 02:23 PM   #308
LuckyLegs

Name: LuckyLegs
Title: Whistling snail lover
Member`s Gallery
there would have been 5 or 6 in gainsville if it werent for the rain.

Old 06-13-2013, 07:52 PM   #309
BIGRPOWR

Name: BIGRPOWR
Title: SBTTFMF
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subman631 View Post
thats a good one.
CONTACT US FOR ANYTHING DIESEL RELATED FROM INTAKES TO EXHAUST AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN
800-581-8986

Old 06-14-2013, 01:11 AM   #310
Subman631

Name: Subman631
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGRPOWR View Post
thats a good one.
Yes I agree we'll all be dead and gone before that one ever sees the track. Too bad to, it's a nice looking roller.

Old 06-14-2013, 09:50 AM   #311
carpenca

Name: carpenca
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESEL_POWER View Post

Just one of those days.
Shane Lawrence, He's a pipe line welder, and a class act! And he knows how to break stuff too!

Caleb

Fleece Performance Engineering
855-839-5040

Old 06-14-2013, 12:18 PM   #312
DIESEL_POWER

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpenca View Post
Shane Lawrence, He's a pipe line welder, and a class act! And he knows how to break stuff too!

Caleb
Awesome dude right there!!

Old 06-15-2013, 10:42 PM   #313
tdowns543

Name: tdowns543
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
sexiest women at the shootout all hugged up on me

IMAG0037.jpgtwo of the ladies from the little power shop

Old 06-16-2013, 12:36 AM   #314
DieselLance

Name: DieselLance
Member`s Gallery
knowing Brad, it wont be long till the DirtyMax is back to making good solid runs

not sure what Kevin your talking about, but the Kevin from Canadia should be back on the track by the Edmonton race

Old 06-17-2013, 04:43 PM   #315
Michael

Name: Michael
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
For a really full field someone needs to con Fletcher into bringing his truck out, and someone needs to buy the two Dr. P trucks and bring them out, and someone needs to buy Chad Riley's roadster, and Chad needs to bring out his Camaro...
95 F350 CC DRW, Intake, exhaust, chip, injectors, locker, gauges
00 Jetta TDI - tunes, clutch & gauges
And a bunch of gassers

Old 06-17-2013, 04:48 PM   #316
hummin cummins

Name: hummin cummins
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
For a really full field someone needs to con Fletcher into bringing his truck out, and someone needs to buy the two Dr. P trucks and bring them out, and someone needs to buy Chad Riley's roadster, and Chad needs to bring out his Camaro...
I would love to have one of Dr. P's trucks, but I'm sure I couldn't afford it! But if I could.....

Closed Thread